Category : blog
Best IVF Clinic in Nepal – IVF Cost in Nepal is estimated that the best IVF treatment in Nepal is around NPR 340000 for one fresh IVF cycle. It is not a fixed cost as can increase this as per the number of IVF cycles required by the couples to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure. There are cases in which teams require a second attempt to achieve a successful conception. The details of the cost will be given by the fertility expert when couples meet them in person. In case, after medical examination, the fertility expert finds that you are not a couple for whom IVF is a good option. They suggest the advanced IVF procedures that are a little expensive than IVF treatment in Nepal but reasonable compared to other developed countries.
IVF Cost in Nepal by the Best IVF Clinic in Nepal
|IVF Treatment Cost in Nepal||Cost in NPR|
|IVF (using self-eggs & sperm)||3,40,000|
|IVF (using Egg Donor)||4,80,000|
|IVF (using Sperm donor)||3,90,000|
|IVF treatment with IMSI or PICSI||3,90,000|
|IVF with TESA||4,00,000|
Choosing the best IVF clinic in Nepal is not a big task as now in the 21st century, people can find the best fertility clinic through the internet to read the clinic’s reviews, fertility experts, and other facilities provided by the fertility clinics in Nepal.
Fertility Centre Nepal is one of the best and leading fertility clinics that offer the best IVF treatment in Nepal. The fertility experts will collect the eggs of the biological mother from her ovaries and fertilize them with the sperm of the biological father or donor sperm. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the birth mother.
The fertility expert of this clinic make the pregnancy possible for women who are above the age of 35 years where the chances of IVF is sporadic in other clinics, but, with the use of the latest and advanced technologies, the Fertility Center Nepal fulfil the dream of the childless couples by offering them the best IVF treatment in Nepal.
Briefly description of the advanced IVF treatment in Nepal
The following are some everyday use advanced IVF treatment in Nepal:
1. IVF with ICSI: It is one of the best IVF treatments in Nepal that help a fertile woman to conceive a baby as this treat the causes of male infertility where the fertility experts in Fertility Centre Nepal extract the sperms surgically from the male ejaculation and will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be transferred into the biological mother’s uterus.
2. IVF with eggs donor: It is a procedure that is generally used for women who cannot produce enough eggs for fertilization and need assistance to conceive a baby. In such cases, a fertility expert will use the eggs of the egg donors that Fertility Centre Nepal hires to help infertile couples. The collected eggs from the egg donor will be fertilized with the sperm of the intended father, or donor sperm will be used for fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the resulted embryo will be transferred into the biological mother’s uterus.
3. IVF with PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis): PGD is a process that the fertility expert will perform before IVF treatment in Nepal. The purpose of performing PGD is to check for any genetic disorder and not pass in the new-born.
Why people choose Fertility Centre Nepal for fertility treatments?
1. Cost-effective treatments: At Fertility Centre Nepal, people will find appropriate and affordable fertility treatments that help many couples below the poverty line enjoy the phase of parenthood.
The following are the factors that attract people to choose the Fertility Centre Nepal for fertility treatments. These are:
2. Success rates: The success rates of the fertility treatments in Fertility Centre Nepal are high compared to other fertility clinics because this is a centre where the fertility experts use the latest & advanced technologies to treat the causes of infertility. Also, we have experienced and qualified fertility experts who make fertility treatments successful for people who lose their hope of becoming a parent of their baby.
3. Positive energy: People who visit the Fertility Centre Nepal experience the positive vibes around them, and they see that fertility expert, counsellors, and other medical staff taking care of each individual personally and help them in fulfilling the requirements they need to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.
4. Less waiting time: If a couple needs a sperm, egg, or embryo donor for their treatment, then they do not have to stand in long queues as they can send their requirement via email, and the representatives from the Fertility Centre Nepal match their condition from the database and confirm the couples.