IVF treatment cost in Nepal
Category : blog
Why IVF treatment in Nepal is the best?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is a well-known approach of assisted reproductive technology. Its process performs outside the human body and fertilize. It is commonly known as Test tube baby treatment that provides pregnancy results to infertile couples. Partners can use numerous other approaches and processes for successful IVF conception and avoiding issues. It is the best treatment that helps in severe infertility problems of men and women.
Infertility is a highly affecting issue that targets many couples of reproductive age and causes sterility. Many Nepalese people suffer numerous challenges and cannot conceive. It requires assistance for better results. Many people in Nepal are childless and impacted on their happy marriages. It is because younger people are leaving their hometowns moving to cities that cause changes in lifestyle and habits. They require assistance for pregnancy and have healthy babies.
IVF is not a cost-friendly process because several processes perform with the observation of the latest technologies and top experts. IVF treatment cost in Nepal is lesser than in industrialized countries. It works by collecting the eggs and sperm of the couple outside to fertilize and transfer into the female uterus for pregnancy. IVF cost in Nepal includes numerous steps with advanced technologies.
What cost does IVF have in Nepal?
The IVF treatment requires some invasive steps accomplished by experienced experts and the latest technologies. It includes experts collecting the eggs and sperm through partners. Your fertility centre will contain the following expenses into the IVF treatment cost in Nepal:
- Testings:- Starting the IVF process involves many medical checkups and screenings of partners. It includes blood works, ultrasounds, physical analysis, and other tests. It will confirm your fertility condition and health to conceive the child successfully.
- Medications: It will use in the procedure to prepare the female uterus and ovaries. Several medicines will prescribe by your expert to increase the quality and health of the eggs. It will also release the eggs into the uterus so that the expert can collect them. Some medications will prepare the uterus to adapt to the fertilized eggs.
- Anesthesia: It requires during the invasive procedure such as female eggs retrieval and embryo implantation inside the uterus. Experts use it for the calm process and less pain for patients.
- Egg retrieval and sperm preparation: It performs through the fertility expert in the lab that involves the invasive process of inserting a device inside the uterus and collecting the eggs. They also prepare the male sperm by washing and separating healthy sperm.
- Embryo culturing and storage: It will accomplish by the doctors after eggs fertilization in the lab. The eggs will store till the implantation into the female uterus. It will monitor by the expert and culture in the lab to have healthy ones.
You can select the best process of IVF in Kathmandu Nepal at a reasonable cost. The IVF cost in Nepal starts from NPR 340000 to NPR 350000.
The following factors will affect the IVF cost in Kathmandu Nepal:
- Couple age:- Advanced age of a person affects health and fertility. They require more IVF treatment cycles to become pregnant successfully.
- Donor assistance:- Many couples do not have healthy eggs or, sperm becomes a problem in the IVF cycle. Experts highly recommend donor eggs/sperm/embryos that provide better results and successful pregnancy. It increases the IVF cost higher.
- ICSI: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) process helps in several male infertility issues and provides conception. It includes the total IVF cost in Nepal.
- SSR:- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (TESA/PESA) is the aspiration process of collecting sperm through the male testicles that assist in any blockage or obstruction present in the male reproductive tract.
- PGD/PGS:- To control or avoid any inherited disorder, your expert will recommend its conduct before the embryo implantation inside the uterus.
- Clinics: Many clinics have dubbed the best in Nepal for infertility treatments, and they charge extra for excellent success rates and many amenities.
What is the procedure of IVF in Nepal?
The IVF treatment requires sperm and eggs of partners as it provides biological pregnancy. Couples can have donor eggs and sperm for the IVF process. You can use a different procedure to control or manage other issues. Its process in Nepal will be following:-
- The fertility expert will prescribe several medicines for healthy eggs during fertilization. The ovaries will produce healthy and more quantity eggs and releases them into the uterus.
- A catheter will insert inside the female uterus to collect the eggs. It will have a light and a camera to send an inner view and, a sharp needle will use to retrieve the eggs from follicles.
- A semen sample will collect through the male partner by the expert. Your doctor will select healthy sperm after preparing it.
- The eggs and sperm will combine in the lab for fertilization. The flowing sperm will attach to the eggs and insert themselves inside the cytoplasm.
- It will split into different cells and create embryos after a few days. For a few days, the doctor will monitor embryos in the lab, which will aid in the selection of healthy and developed fertilized eggs.
- The fertilized eggs will transfer to the female uterus with the help of the catheter. It will reach into the uterus and attaches to the lining to grow and develop.
- A blood test after two weeks of the process will provide the pregnancy results of the IVF process.
Where to have the best IVF treatment in Nepal?
FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the best IVF clinic in Nepal. Treatments have resulted in the birth of several infants for infertile couples. The centre offers a wide range of operations and methods. Your operations will accomplish by fertility experts and doctors that are experienced and certified.
The centre supplies donor eggs, sperm, and embryos for IVF therapy at a low cost. It has many top facilities and approaches that help in processes and provide high comfort. They have a high IVF success rate in Nepal, which has helped many infertile couples conceive.