ICSI treatment in Nepal
Category : blog
ICSI in Nepal:-
Many people in the world cannot become parents due to infertility. It is a bane that affects their lives and makes them live unhappy lives. Infertility is a problem that requires assistance to become pregnant but, because of insufficient awareness, many people do not know about treatments. A middle or lower class people cannot afford the cost of advanced therapies. The developed countries have higher prices for their procedure.
Infertility makes their life more miserable and compels them to live without a child. For the successful reproduction process, partners should have healthy eggs and sperm. Today, the central infertility problem is poor eggs and sperm quality.
Nepal is the top country for infertility treatments because it has prices much lower than in the U.S and the U.S.A. It is an under-developing country with various approaches impended from the western countries but offers at fair prices. Top experts located in Nepal for fertility treatments with higher experiences. Various infertility treatments are available with higher success rates. Patients from different nations select Nepal for their infertility treatments.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) is the best approach to infertility treatment. In the IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycle, ICSI aids in couples eggs and sperm fertilization. In IVF regular fertilization, the eggs and sperm will place together and, motile sperm fertilize the eggs and form embryos. In ICSI, single healthy sperm injects directly into each egg for fertilization and embryos. ICSI in Nepal is highly successful and available in the best centre.
It improves IVF treatment success rates and the chances of a healthy pregnancy. During the IVF cycle, it works in the lab. The ICSI cost in Nepal is lower than in other countries.
In which conditions expert recommends ICSI treatment in Nepal?
ICSI is a highly successful treatment for male infertility factors. Many couples cannot conceive due to male factor infertility relates to sperm health. It includes injecting healthy sperm into the egg’s cytoplasm. The best centre in Nepal suggests ICSI treatment in the following conditions:
- The male partner has a poor sperm count that will fertilize fewer eggs.
- Man sperm has abnormal shape and size (morphology) and does not have required movement (poor motility).
- Your previous IVF cycle fails because of male infertility or an unexplained reason.
- You require Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) to collect sperm from the reproductive tract.
- If you are using frozen or donated egg in fertilization, require ICSI for insemination with sperm
- In the genetic testing of the embryo, your expert will suggest ICSI as in conventional fertilization, sperm sticks outside the egg.
What is the ICSI procedure in Nepal?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a highly successful and advanced procedure. It performs with the IVF cycle in the eggs and sperm fertilization. The experts will do the treatment with the latest technology. In IVF, the eggs and sperm of the partners retrieve from their bodies. Both will place on a Petri dish by your specialist during conventional fertilization. Flowing sperm will penetrate the eggs and fertilize them. But in ICSI, healthy sperm fills in injection and then injected into each mature eggs for fertilization. Following is the IVF with ICSI procedure in Nepal:-
- Medical testing:- Both partners will screen to determine their infertility and best treatment. The blood tests, ultrasound, mock processes, and sperm estimation will perform for the results. Your expert will suggest treatment and approach according to the results.
- Fertility medicines will prescribe by your specialist for the production of healthy and mature eggs.v It will stimulate egg production and increase them. The mature eggs will produce by the ovaries and, one hormonal medication will release in the uterus.
- Egg Retrieval:- Between the 36 hours of egg releasing medicine into the uterus, your expert will collect them. A catheter (flexible thin tube) will insert into the female uterus and retrieve the eggs. It will put inside the uterus through the vagina and cervix with a light and a camera.
- Sperm collection:- A semen sample will collect from the male partner through ejaculation. It can collect through Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) in any problem or blockage in the reproductive tract. It will prepare and select healthy sperm from the sample.
- Insemination:- The selected healthy sperm will fill in injection and, the lab will inject into each egg. Your eggs will fertilize and, after some days, form embryos.
- Implantation:- the fertilized eggs will observe in the lab and choose highly developed. The selected embryo will place on the catheter and insert into the uterus through the vagina.
- Pregnancy:- After two to three weeks, your expert will perform a blood test to confirm the pregnancy. The verified results will follow the conventional pregnancy.
How much does ICSI cost in Nepal?
Nepal has affordable infertility treatments costs than developed countries. IVF with ICSI cost in Nepal is also reasonable than in other nations. ICSI treatment cost in Nepal ranges from NPR 3,40,000. It will affect through various approaches.
Following factors will affect your ICSI price in Nepal:
- Your treatment costs can influence through age as advanced age couples eggs and sperm do not have adequate health.
- If you use donor eggs, the treatment costs will increase in Nepal.
- The popular centres have costs according to them and, in the name of advanced methods, they charge extra money.
- After the egg retrieval, some couples cryopreserve their eggs for future conception.
- Other advanced and latest approaches will increase the total costs.
Which is the best ICSI clinic in Nepal?
FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is one of the best infertility centres in Nepal that has top procedures. It has Cheapest ICSI Kathmandu that attracts patients from different countries. All processes accomplish with the latest and advanced technologies and methods. The Best ICSI Centre in Nepal has high success rates in various treatments. Their experts and specialists have high experience and skills. The ICSI in Nepal by the centre has helped many patients to become parents successfully.