Category : IVF in Nepal
The best centre for IVF treatment in Nepal performs processes with cutting-edge technologies. They believe only in providing everyone happiness through treatments. Many people from different countries select the best IVF clinic in Nepal for the topmost facilities and comfort during the treatment. You do not have to travel to different destinations for other processes and facilities because they provide various approaches and tests required in the treatment. They have many diagnostic testing for IVF procedures and provide accurate rates. Never deprive anyone of expectation for treatment and manage to empathize with them.
The best centre has fertility specialists and doctors with high knowledge and experience performing treatments. Your centre’s process and costs will be transparent, resulting in a low treatment budget. They focus on patient results and pregnancy through the treatment thus have packages for the IVF cost in Nepal. Before starting the IVF process, the best counsellors of the centre provide counselling sessions for couples. It helps in achieving better results with managing stress levels.
Why IVF in Nepal is the best?
Infertility is the most concerning part in some people during the reproductive phase. It affects their ability to conceive the baby, become parents, and have happiness. Many people have problems during pregnancy, some have mild issues that manage through guidance and other easy processes by experts. They recommend top Assisted Reproductive Techniques that provide better results in conception. It helps them manage other problems with infertility and performs by fertility experts.
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the leading process of ARTs that provides better results in different problems. Today, many couples globally select IVF for their desired outcomes and have healthy children. It is the treatment that performs with the eggs and sperm of partners to provide the biological child. It accomplishes beneath the guidance of the latest technologies and advanced procedures.
Nepal is the best place for IVF treatment because many centres are present. The IVF cost in Nepal is highly lower than in developed countries. In comparison to industrialized nations various processes and treatments cost in Nepal are reasonable and do not affect patients budgets. It is the best destination for people from different places because IVF and other infertility treatments have the latest technologies. The egg donor IVF cycle in Nepal is available that provides high results.
How does IVF help infertile couples in Nepal?
The IVF treatment (In Vitro) means in the lab, so the eggs and sperm of partners remove from their bodies. It fertilizes in the lab by the fertility expert and advanced technologies. It provides the best results without a healthy reproduction system that works outside. After it, the expert transfers the fertilized eggs inside the female uterus for pregnancy results. The donor eggs or sperm can help in fertilization, if you do not have healthy self gametes. Other concerns, such as hereditary abnormalities, male infertility, and so on, can be addressed through the IVF process. IVF recommends highly in the following conditions of men and women:-
- Partners have unexplained infertility reasons and cannot conceive the child
- The couple has faced several miscarriages, and conception failure need assistance
- The woman has poor ovulation, ovulation disorder (PCOS) causes poor eggs health
- The poor fallopian tubes health like blockage or damage
- The female has uterine fibroids that cause infertility by affecting the embryo implantation into the uterus.
- The man has improper function and production of sperm through the reproductive tract
- Anyone has a genetic disorder and risk of transmission into the child
How does IVF work in Nepal?
Before starting the IVF process, the expert will prepare partners. It will perform through various screenings or tests. Your specialist will suggest counselling sessions to help you control your stress and calm your inner revolution. The IVF process provides successful pregnancy results in different infertility problems of partners. It takes place in the lab by the fertility expert and uses advanced technologies for fertility treatments. The IVF treatment cost in Nepal includes different steps and provides successful conception results to the couple, such as:
- Preparation: Your fertility expert will perform many stages to prepare you well before the process. It will deliver the best treatment and healthy child through IVF. It includes the ovarian reserve testing that performs with the fertility medicines to know the ovaries reaction to medications. The different infectious diseases will examine that can transmit and affect the child. Your expert will perform uterus checkups to understand the possibility of pregnancy. The centre’s counselling team will offer assistance to the couple and assist them in reducing their stress levels.
- Ovulation Induction: It will accomplish through fertility medicines prescribed by the expert. Your ovaries will produce healthy eggs with high maturity of IVF. It stimulates the function and increases the production to release the number of high eggs inside the uterus. Your expert will monitor the step with a blood test and ultrasound.
- Collecting eggs and sperm: After 36 hours of the last hormonal injection, the expert will collect the eggs from the female uterus. It will use sedative medicines or general anaesthesia. The retrieval process will perform with a catheter, a flexible and thin tube with a light and camera. It will place into the female vagina to inside the uterus. The eggs will gather through the eggs follicles inside the female uterus. The expert will take a sample of male sperm and prepare it in the lab to select healthy sperm.
- Mixing: An expert will fertilize the obtained eggs and sperm in the lab. They place both gametes on a Petri dish where the moving sperm attaches the head to the egg’s shell and enters the cytoplasm. It will make eggs divide into cells and take some days to fertilize. After four to five days, the fertilized eggs and sperm will develop into embryos.
- Transfer and results: Your expert will check the fertilized eggs’ growth in the lab for selecting healthy. It will transfer into the female uterus through the vagina using the catheter. It will implant into the uterus lining for pregnancy, and after two weeks, a blood test will confirm the pregnancy result of the couple.
What has IVF cost in Nepal?
You can have a highly reasonable IVF cost in Nepal than in developed nations. The IVF cost in Kathmandu Nepal includes many processes with the latest technologies and provides the best results. It approximately starts from NPR 3,40,000 to NPR 3,50,000. FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the topmost fertility clinic in Nepal. They offer packages for various treatments at a reasonable price. They provide the best and most affordable egg donor IVF cycle in Nepal. Their success rate of IVF treatment Nepal is higher because of experienced experts.