IVF treatment in Nepal
Category : blog
IVF treatment in Nepal – IVF Cost In Nepal is the estimated cost of the best IVF treatment in Nepal is around NPR 3.40,000 per cycle, And the price will increase as per the number of IVF cycles used. Also, the IVF treatment cost in Nepal depends on the place the IVF procedure has taken place, age of the couples, cause of infertility, previous medical history, body weight, eating habits, etc.
There are five steps involves in completing the best IVF treatment in Nepal. These are: Best IVF treatment in Nepal. These are:
1. Suppressing the monthly cycle: It is an initial step toward the best IVF treatment in Nepal. The fertility experts in the Fertility Center Nepal suppress women’s monthly cycle by giving the fertility drug called Lupron. It is a fertility drug that helps control a woman’s body from ovulation so that the clinic experts can retrieve the eggs on the 14th day after Lupron begins.
2. Egg collection: In this step of the IVF treatment in Nepal, the fertility experts will retrieve the eggs from the woman ovaries using a hollow needle called a catheter that can be easily inserted through the cervix into the uterus of the woman. Egg collection will be performed under local anaesthesia to reduce the discomfort while collecting the eggs. There are cases where women experience mild cramping and pain during egg collection and treat it by giving the painkillers.
3. Egg fertilization: It is the most crucial step in the IVF treatment in Nepal in which the fertility expert will mix the eggs and sperm of the biological father or donor sperm in the Petri dishes in the IVF lab, and the experts will monitor the eggs to confirm the fertilization has taken place. Once it is established, the egg will be considered as an embryo.
4. Embryo transfer: On the day of the embryo transfer, the woman will be taken to the labour room, where the embryologist will transfer the healthy embryo/s into the woman uterus and wait for the pregnancy to have occurred.
5. Pregnancy test: On the 14th day after the embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit the Fertility Center Nepal for the pregnancy check-up. The fertility expert will conduct an ultrasound to scan the woman ovaries to see a sac in them, and also they hear the heartbeat of the infant, which shows that the pregnancy is confirmed and the good news for the couples are on board. After pregnancy confirmation, the team will be released from the Fertility Center Nepal to their local obstetrician, and she will continue with the further treatment.
What’s the best IVF treatment in Nepal costs?
The best IVF treatment in Nepal is a reasonable procedure that each individual can afford, and the estimated cost of IVF in Nepal is around INR 3.75 lakhs per cycle. The price can increase as per the number of cycles is used to achieve the successful result of the procedure. Few factors can impact the IVF treatment in Nepal cost. These are:
1. Age of the couples: IVF treatment in Nepal is mainly recommended for the couples below 35 years of age because, with the increased age, the quality and quantity of eggs are declining, due to which couples need a high dosage of fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs for fertilization. The more significant amount of dosage will increase the cost of IVF treatment in Nepal.
2. Lifestyle changes: If couples are consuming alcohol or chewing tobacco, their fertility is at stake. They cannot produce enough eggs and sperms for fertilization which means they need the high dosage of fertility drugs that can increase the overall cost of IVF treatment in Nepal. Couples should quit smoking and alcohol at least a month before IVF treatment.
3. Body weight: If couples are overweight or underweight, both will impact fertility. They need fertility drugs in a more significant amount to stimulate the ovaries, increasing the cost of IVF treatment in Nepal. The fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal advise the couples to maintain an ideal body weight according to their body mass index (BMI) to achieve the best results by spending the minimum cost of the IVF treatment in Nepal.
Who all gets benefited from IVF treatment in Nepal?
The IVF treatment in Nepal is a beneficial procedure for couples dealing with the following causes:
- For a woman dealing with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, IVF treatment in Nepal is the best option to conceive a baby.
- If a male member has a minor problem with his sperm, then the ICSI procedure will be performed along with IVF. ICSI is a procedure in which the fertility experts will extract the sperms from the man ejaculation using two advanced techniques, i.e. testicular sperm aspiration (TESA), percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA). If these two methods failed to extract enough sperms for fertilization, then the fertility expert in Fertility Center Nepal goes with testicular sperm extraction (TESE).
- Suppose couples tried fertility drugs such as Metformin, Clomiphene or tried other fertility treatment such as IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) but could not achieve the successful outcome. In that case, the IVF treatment in Nepal is the best fertility treatment to conceive a baby.
- IVF treatment in Nepal is the best option for couples trying to conceive a baby naturally after 12 months of their marriage. Still, unfortunately, due to the cause of infertility, they are unable to conceive. For them, IVF treatment is the best solution to have their baby.
What’s the success rate of IVF treatment in Nepal?
At Fertility Center Nepal, the success rate of IVF treatment is very high, around 70 to 80% for women below the age of 35. The fertility experts at this centre are highly qualified. Trained professionals who make the pregnancy possible for women above the age of 40 years with the highest success rate that is around 40 to 50% and this is relatively high as other clinics are failed to treat women above the age of 40 years as they believe that they will not be able to conceive at this age.
However, the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal believe themselves, and they are the ones who can treat routine as well as complex cases of infertility and allow the couples to enjoy the parenthood phase happily.