IVF with egg donor in Kathmandu
Category : blog
For a successful pregnancy, healthy eggs and sperm are essentials. If you have poor quality or any issue with sperm or eggs, you will face difficulty becoming parents. It will be your cause of infertility that affects your happiness. Having own child is having blessings in life but, people fail to do so due to infertility. If you are having trouble getting pregnant and wanting a child, do not disregard it. You still can become parents with infertility treatments.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is one of the best infertility treatments that assist couples in becoming pregnant. With the latest approaches, it provides successful results in various barren conditions. It performs in laboratories with the assistance of the latest technologies and fertility specialists. The eggs and sperm of the couple place out the bodies and fertilize that forms an embryo. It implants into the female uterus for successful conception. It can perform with the donor egg or sperm to have high results.
What is egg donation in Kathmandu?
In Kathmandu, an egg donor is a young, healthy lady who donates her eggs to help infertile couples become babies. It is a program run by fertility centres and hospitals to help people become happy.
Usually, the donor should be anonymous but, some centres provide a facility to select a donor according to you. She must have a healthy lifestyle and be free from diseases and disorders. Many couples have concerns about the appearance of their child, genetic relationships, and features, among other things, while considering IVF with an egg donor.
Kathmandu is the best place for IVF and many other infertility treatments because you can have treatment processes through the best centres at affordable costs. In Nepal, IVF success rates are higher than in many other countries.
In which conditions experts can advise IVF with donor egg in Kathmandu?
IVF can assist various severe and moderate infertility conditions of males and females. Your doctor can advise it after the thorough screening of both partners. If your age is more than 35 or 40 years, your expert highly recommends it as the quality and quantity of eggs naturally decreases. The following are the conditions:-
- If the female partner has a genetic disorder, has a chance to pass it on to the childIf the female partner has a genetic disorder, has a chance to pass it on to the child.
- When the woman fronting premature ovarian failure or menopause.
- If due to congenital anomaly, the woman is born without ovaries or due to surgery, ovaries not present.
- The couple has faced more than one IVF failure due to poor egg quality.
- The female has ovulation disorder that affects the egg quality and quantity.
- When women cannot produce eggs due to any problem, recommends donor eggs in Kathmandu.
What is the IVF with donor egg procedure in Kathmandu?
In Kathmandu, the IVF procedure has a high success rate in helping infertile couples conceive. With an egg donor, your odds of having a baby improve, as do your chances of taking the baby home. The steps are as follows:
- Selection:- When you choose donor egg IVF treatment in Kathmandu, you may be able to obtain donor eggs from your fertility centre or hospital’s ovum bank in an anonymous manner. In some cases, the couple can select a woman as their egg donor with similar characteristics. It is critical to evaluate her age, health, and background while picking her.
- Screening:- Your expert will do the entire donor screening to know her physical, mental, and fertility health that can affect the child. It will include some blood tests, ultrasound, and other testings. Her age should be range between 20 to 35 years.
- Medications:- It is known as synchronization, in which the medicines help donor ovaries to have high-quality eggs, and with this cycle, the uterus lining of the intended mother prepares with hormonal medications. The egg production in the donor ovaries will track using a blood test and ultrasound to determine the optimal retrieval time.
- Retrieval:- The eggs will retrieve from the donor uterus with a catheter in the lab. It will collect with a fine needle.
- The male partner will provide a semen sample to the fertility expert that prepares to select the good quality sperm for further process.
- Fertilization:- For eggs and sperm insemination, the expert can advise conventional process or ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection). In traditional methods, donor eggs and sperm combine to enter and inseminate. In ICSI, a single healthy sperm injects into each egg for fertilization.
- Implantation:- till the preparation of the intended mother uterus, the embryo will stay in the lab for a few days. When it’s ready to implant, your specialist threads one or more onto the catheter and inserts it into the uterus and deposits it on the uterine lining.
- Results:- The pregnancy will confirm with the blood test after two weeks of embryo implantation into the uterus.
What is the cost of egg donor in Kathmandu?
The egg donor in Kathmandu is affordable than in other developed countries. IVF is an expensive process that requires more money. But in Kathmandu, it is reasonable through the best IVF centre.
IVF treatment cost in Nepal depends on the procedure and condition factors. The cost of egg donor in Kathmandu approximately starts from NPR 1,40,000 to 1,50,000.
Donor egg IVF cost in Kathmandu ranges from (approx.) NPR 4,80,000. It will affect the couple’s age, infertility conditions, donor sperm, treatment cycle number, ICSI, SSR (TESA/PESA), etc.
IVF with donor egg has a high success rate in Kathmandu. It is higher than regular IVF treatment as the donor eggs provide increased chances of conceiving. Traditional IVF with medicine has a 70% success rate in the best IVF centre in Kathmandu. Donor egg IVF has an 85% success rate in the best centre.
Where to have the best IVF with donor egg treatment in Nepal?
You can have the best results of treatments through FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL; it has a wide range of treatments with high success rates. They offer infertility specialists who are well-trained and experienced. All strategies rely on cutting-edge technology and a wide range of methodologies. It has affordable IVF cost in Kathmandu Nepal.