Best Fertility Solution in Nepal
Category : blog
Best Fertility Solution in Nepal: Fertility Centre Nepal offers the best fertility solutions in Nepal that treat the causes of infertility and allow the couples to become a parent of their baby. The following are the best fertility solution in Nepal. These are:
1. Intrauterine insemination (IUI): IUI is a fertility solution in Nepal that is used to treat the causes of unexplained infertility in couples. It is a first-line best fertility solution in Nepal in which the fertility experts wash the male member’s sperm and then place them inside the woman’s uterus to ease the fertilization. IUI usually increases the sperm counts that reach the woman’s fallopian tubes, which increases the chances of successful conception.
2. In Vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF is one of the best fertility solutions in Nepal, where fertility experts collect the eggs and sperm of the genetic parents to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will pick the most active embryo to implant into the uterus of the genetic mother and wait for pregnancy to occur. Fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal perform IVF outside the woman’s body but in the IVF lab.
3. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): ICSI is the best fertility solution for male members dealing with poor or low sperm counts, blockage in semen, etc. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal directly inject a single sperm into each egg to ease the fertilization. However, suppose the male member cannot produce enough sperm for fertilization. In that case, the experts will extract them surgically using two ways, i.e., testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) or percutaneous epidydimal sperm aspiration (PESA). Once the fertility experts can remove the sperm, they mix the sperm with the woman’s egg to increase the chances of successful fertilization. After fertilization, the embryologist transfers the resulted embryo into the woman’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
4. Egg Donation: Egg donation is the best fertility solution for females who cannot produce enough or multiple eggs for fertilization. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts use the donor eggs and mix them artificially with the donor or birth father’s sperm to smooth the fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will choose the healthiest embryo to transfer into the woman’s uterus and wait for pregnancy signs. Fertility Center Nepal is a fertility clinic that hires the best young, healthy, and fertile women to achieve the highest conception success rates.
5. Sperm donor: Sperm donor is a fertility solution in Nepal for treating the causes of infertility in men. A sperm donor is a procedure where the experts collect the donor sperms and artificially fertilize them with the woman’s eggs in the IVF laboratory. The couple’s planning for a sperm donor to treat the male infertility causes need to speak to their fertility experts before beginning the procedure.
6. Tube reversal: Tube reversal is the best fertility solution in Nepal for those women whose fallopian tubes are burned. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal put back together with the woman’s fallopian tubes, which help them conceive a baby naturally. While performing a tube reversal procedure, an experienced surgeon will make a small cut in the woman’s lower pelvic area to operate the tubes. With the help of a microscope, the surgeon can attach the small tubes with a small suture. Once the procedure is completed, the chances of a woman’s natural conception will increase, around 50 to 70%. Tube reversal is a beneficial procedure for women below 40.
7. Egg freezing: Egg freezing is a fertility solution in Nepal that allows women to store their eggs that can be used in the future when they are ready to plan a family. Couples need to pay the fixed annual charges, around 10% of the standard IVF treatment, for freezing their eggs for one year.
8. PGD (Pre-implantation genetic disorder): PGD is a fertility solution in Nepal that allows fertility experts to screens a single cell from the formed embryo to examine if there is any genetic disorder attached or not. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal perform the PGD procedure before an embryo transfer process. Usually, experts recommend PGD to couples dealing with any hereditary issues. PGD is done to prevent passing any genetic disease in the baby’s body.
9. Frozen embryo transfer (FET): FET is a fertility solution in Nepal where the fertility experts pick the most active embryo/s from the couple’s previous IVF cycle to transfer into the woman’s uterus to increase the chances of successful conception.
10. Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT): GIFT is a fertility solution in Nepal in which fertility experts infuse the accumulated eggs and sperm. In this, procedure the eggs get fertilized inside the woman’s fallopian tube instead of outside the body. GIFT is the best fertility solution in Nepal for couples dealing with the causes of male infertility or unexplained infertility.
Why do people from other countries prefer Fertility Center Nepal?
The following are the reasons due to which people worldwide prefer Fertility Center Nepal, and these are:
1. Highest success rates: Fertility Center Nepal is a fertility clinic that offers couples the highest success rates for taking healthy and disease-free babies to their home cities. Fertility Center Nepal hires highly-educated & trained fertility professionals who make pregnancy possible for couples of growing age. Using their latest & advanced technologies, the experts can find out the root cause of infertility and provide the best fertility solution in Nepal to couples accordingly.
2. Reasonable & affordable fertility treatments: Fertility Center Nepal is a fertility clinic where people worldwide get reasonable & affordable fertility treatments. At this clinic, the experts aim to increase the chances of successful conception rather than making profits. The main aim of the fertility experts at this clinic is to spread happiness worldwide without biasing between the lower, middle, or upper-class people.
3. Services offered: Fertility Center Nepal provides the best services worldwide, such as 24/7 complete patient care, best stay throughout the journey, qualified fertility counselors, skilled & experienced fertility professionals, etc.