How much does the cost of IVF treatment with egg donors?
Category : blog
Why IVF with donor eggs in Nepal?
Infertility is digging feet into the lives of many couples by affecting their chances to become parents. It causes childlessness and the unhappy life of partners. Different conditions are responsible for infertility in men and women. People are living hectic and stressful lives that create problems with their health and fertility. Many couples face infertility issues during the reproductive age and cannot conceive the baby. They want to become parents successful, and the assisted reproductive techniques help them. It works with their gametes to determine whether or not they are pregnant. Because of their additional issues, not every couple can achieve success just through ART procedures. For effective results, healthy eggs and sperm from both spouses will require.
They can have eggs or sperm (gametes) from another healthy person. It is donor assistance as healthy people donate gametes to help people with infertility issues. It collects through the person with better health to perform fertility treatment of the infertile couple. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) provides pregnancy results with donor eggs or sperm. It is the best process for becoming parents successfully and managing other issues. The fertility expert performs it with the egg and sperm of partners.
Nepal has the best facilities and top centres for infertility treatments at affordable costs. Fertility treatment prices in Nepal are significantly lower than in industrialized Western countries. You can have Egg Donor IVF treatment in Nepal with top results. It provides highly successful results of conception in different conditions of female infertility. The IVF cost in Nepal including the donor eggs is still more affordable than in other countries.
What conditions can donor eggs assist in Nepal?
The donor eggs with IVF in Kathmandu Nepal can helpful in different infertility conditions of the female partner. It works with donor eggs that will collect from another healthy lady. It improves conception results in various situations of the female partner causing difficulty conceiving. Your expert will recommend Egg Donor IVF treatment in Nepal in the following problems:
- Advanced age: The female partner has higher age according to conventional reproductive age. It causes menopause in women and poor egg quality or no egg production. They have fewer chances to become pregnant with self eggs.
- Premature ovarian failure: Some women face premature menopause that causes poor eggs before 40 years of age. It affects the eggs’ health as poor quality, quality, and function.
- Inherited disorder: In some conditions, a partner has a high risk of transmitting the genetic disorder into the resulting child. It is the main cause of their several miscarriages. The donor eggs collect through the healthy woman and after genetic disorder diagnosis.
- IVF failures: If you cannot conceive in several IVF cycles, your expert will recommend donor eggs for healthy eggs and better IVF outcomes.
- Congenital anomaly: Some women born without ovaries do not make or produce eggs for fertilization. It causes severe infertility in women and no chance of becoming pregnant without third-party reproduction.
- Treatment: After the cancer treatment, radiation therapy affects the ovaries and causes poor egg quality.
How does IVF with donor eggs processed in Nepal?
The donor eggs increase the IVF success rate in Nepal. It will collect through the healthy woman with good fertility health. The fertility expert collects the eggs through the donor after extensive screening. It will fertilize with the male partner’s sperm and transfer into the prospective mother’s uterus for pregnancy. The egg collects through an anonymous person or the couple can select the donor according to their characteristics as similar eye, skin, and hair colour. The following are steps of IVF with egg donor in Nepal:-
1. Selecting: Once you decide on the IVF with the donor eggs, your expert will recommend selecting a donor or asking the fertility centre. They anonymously supply healthy donor eggs.
2. Medical screening: The fertility experts will perform different medical and other checkups of the donor and both partners. It will include blood tests, ultrasounds, medical history, and other testing. It will confirm the health and fertility condition of the donor and partners.
3. Counselling:– It will perform for partners that calm their psychological situation before starting the process. They support and educate the couple about the process and their relationship with the child.
4. Synchronization: The fertility expert will prescribe fertility medicines to the egg donor and female partner. It will make the egg donor ovaries produce healthy and more eggs for the fertilization process. It will release into her uterus for retrieval. The prospective mother’s uterus will prepare the medications that increase the uterus function and prepare the uterine lining for successful conception.
5. Collecting eggs and sperm: The eggs will collect through the donor uterus as a device will insert by the expert through the vagina. It will have a sharp needle to aspirate the eggs from follicles and gather outside the uterus. The male partner will produce a semen sample and provide it to the fertility expert. They will prepare it for further function.
6. Insemination: The fertility expert can place the donor eggs and sperm on a Petri plate for fertilization. It can perform through ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) as healthy sperm will inject into each egg directly for insemination. It will form embryos after some days for fertilization.
7. Implantation: Your expert will monitor the fertilization and process of embryos formation in the lab for some days. They will select healthy fertilized eggs for transfer into the female uterus. A catheter will insert with the fertilized egg inside the female uterus through the vagina and set on the uterine lining.
What has IVF cost with the donor eggs in Nepal?
The IVF treatment cost in Nepal is highly affordable than in different countries. It includes top processes with high technologies and approaches in Nepal.
The donor eggs IVF cost in Nepal ranges from NPR 4,80,000. It includes the donor eggs, medical checkups, eggs, sperm retrieval, fertilization, and insemination.
The ICSI process need will increase the cost of IVF treatment in Nepal.
The best IVF clinic in Nepal is FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL. It has advanced technologies and topmost cutting-edge methods for infertility treatments in Nepal. You can have reasonable egg donor cost in Nepal through the centre. They have packages and financial help for IVF price Nepal.