Category : blog
Infertility affects many couples’ lives and happiness by causing problems in their pregnancy chances. Today, numerous people are facing these issues that do not let them conceive. If you are feeling helpless and lonely due to sterility, stop worrying! Because advanced medical technologies have various approaches for successful pregnancy results. It helps in many conditions to achieve top outcomes. The different assisted reproductive technologies have helped couples. And the best ivf treatment in Nepal is the leading process in ARTs. Because, as its name says, In Vitro, inside the tube and fertilization. So partners’ eggs and sperm will retrieve from their reproductive system to fertilize. It functions under experts and high technologies observation. They use healthy eggs and sperm for insemination and implant into the female uterus.
IVF treatment in Nepal is much better because of many reasons. It helps in successful pregnancy results to become successful. Do you know? IVF is the only process that can function with advanced approaches for successful pregnancy results. It helps with many infertility conditions and allows them to achieve parenthood. With it, a couple can have donor assistance for better outcomes if any partner cannot produce healthy eggs and sperm. Because, IVF insemination needs healthy eggs and sperm for results. And any problem will cause an issue in the outcome.
You can select us, FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL, for a successful process. We are the leading IVF centre in Nepal with high success rates. Our highly experienced experts have assisted many couples. As, they are now happy parents of healthy children with top results. You can select us any time to become pregnant.
When does the expert suggest IVF?
IVF treatment in Nepal is much successful in many problems. Thus, it considers the most selected and topmost assisted reproductive technique (ART). No other procedure is like IVF that supports numerous issues. Also, it can accomplish with advanced methods for better results in severe conditions. You can consult the expert for them according to infertility issues. Indeed, IVF functions with advanced technologies for top outcomes in different problems. First, your expert will perform various medical checkups to know both partners’ infertility and health conditions. Then, they will recommend the best procedure according to the needs.
Your expert can suggest the best IVF process for the following problems for pregnancy outcomes:
- Successful reproduction needs healthy fallopian tubes. As they move through them and come together in the uterus, the sperm and eggs are. Any female partner who has fallopian damage or obstruction will experience issues.
- The female reproductive system’s existence of the endometriosis condition. It causes the tissues of the uterine lining to spread to other areas or the exterior of the uterus. It results in several issues with egg development and fertilized egg implantation.
- Many couples struggle with sterility issues that make it difficult to determine or support certain exams and other procedures.
- Ovulation problems can occur in some women for a variety of reasons. Their capacity to lay healthy eggs for fertilization can impact. It also implies that a process failure could result from eggs with poor health and count.
- Some women in their 30s get non-cancerous uterine growths. It causes many issues as do not support pregnancy by interfering with the implantation.
- The male partner, however, has poor sperm motility, production, and health as a result of numerous issues.
- Some spouses have had their tubes sterilized to prevent unintended pregnancies. Fallopian tubes belonging to the female partner are clipped or blocked. But today, IVF can be helpful if you wish to get pregnant.
- After therapy, cancer patients can maintain their fertility as standard eggs and sperm. Radiation from chemotherapy impact sperm and egg quality and quantity. Your eggs and sperm can therefore preserved for use in the future by cryopreservation.
How does IVF treatment function in Nepal?
IVF treatment in Nepal involves the best process with high observation and advanced technologies. It helps provide pregnancy results when the couple has faced multiple miscarriages and failures. The procedure will include different steps and others depending on your infertility conditions. Because, some partners need advanced approaches and strategies for a better outcome. These aspects change their treatment process. You can have better treatment through the best IVF centre in Nepal. Moreover, we provide you top counselling sessions and medical checkups before starting the treatment. It helps experts determine your health and psychological conditions. And they can perform procedures accordingly.
So, the one IVF cycle in Nepal includes the following stages:
- Your procedure will start with fertility medicines. The expert will prescribe the best medications to increase egg production through the female ovaries. It helps in successful fertilization because supplies healthy eggs for fertilization.
- Then, they will monitor the egg production to inject hormonal injections. It will help in releasing healthy eggs inside the uterus. Then, your expert will collect the healthy eggs from your uterus. It will perform with a catheter and vagina ultrasound. They will insert the device into the uterus through the vagina. Then, it will retrieve with a fine needle by aspirating the follicles.
- Next, your expert will collect the male partner’s healthy semen sample. They will prepare it and separate healthy sperm for inseminations. It will perform by mixing fit eggs and sperm on a petri dish. The egg’s fertilization will take some days to form embryos.
- After five to six days of monitoring the insemination, your expert will select highly fertilize eggs. It will place on the catheter to insert inside the female uterus. The pregnancy test will perform after two weeks of implantation.
- The successful results will follow typical pregnancy. You will deliver a healthy child.
What are IVF success rates in Nepal?
The success rates of IVF treatment in Nepal are much higher. It helps many partners in conceiving and achieving parenthood. Besides, IVF is a top-notch medical procedure that helps in many conditions. It can function with various advanced methods for better results. Our highly experienced experts perform the procedure’s latest methods and mechanisms. You can have high success rates of IVF in Nepal. IVF with self-eggs and sperm has more than 45%. And with donor eggs, it increases by more than 55%.
You may know that IVF success rates are not always the same for every couple. Because, it depends on various factors. The couple’s age and infertility conditions are crucial aspects. It affects IVF success rates highly. Although, many partners conceives their healthy baby through IVF successfully with more advanced approaches.
Do you also know that the cost of IVF treatment in Nepal is much fair? Yes, IVF price in Nepal is highly affordable than in developed nations. Thus, partners from these nations highly select their treatments in Nepal. It helps them on a reasonable budget and allows every class to have assisted reproductive technologies. The price charges are much into the budget ranging from USD 3,700, and if you compare with the developed nation, you will pay more than USD 10,000. So, IVF treatment in Nepal is much lesser than half the price in western countries.
Which centre is the best for IVF in Nepal?
As you know many centres are present for IVF in Nepal. But, you need the best place that provides you maximum results with better procedure. For it, you can select and believes only on FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL. Yes, because we are the leading centre with high success rates in many conditions. Our highly experienced fertility and IVF doctors perform the process. They help in successful results and suitable procedures. We provide the best IVF treatment in Nepal with packages and cost assistance. It offers couples the best method for paying the charges. Also, our patient’s comfort and fulfilment are the only mottoes. For the leading treatment, you can contact us (the best IVF centre)!