We have to be very grateful to the medical sciences for providing us with infertility treatment. Being a parent is one of the beautiful gifts from god. The one’s who are deficient in the child due to infertility issues face tough times in society, personal life, family life, social life etc. . So various Infertility Treatments in Nepal are made available for those infertile couples requiring IVF treatment because of the best IVF treatment centre In Nepal.
What Is IVF?
IVF stands for In Vitro fertilization. IVF is the process by which the infertile couple can hope to enjoy the gift of Parenthood. IVF treatment is when the egg cells from the women are made to fertilize by the sperm but outside the female’s body. That why, called in vitro. IVF treatment has a high success rate over other infertility treatments. It involves controlling the fertilization process carefully by controlling the ovulation process involving removing the egg, also called “ovum”, from the female reproductive organ and then letting the sperm fertilize it in the fluid medium.
Worried for treatment, take a free second opinion.
IVF treatment can also be availed as surrogacy or Egg donation, i.e. the woman whose eggs are to be fertilized can be carried by another woman. Thus, another woman will be giving birth to the new life.
Stages Of IVF Treatment In Nepal
- Proper medication is prescribed to the mother intended to improve the possibility of fertilization among her. Improved fertilization is necessary as it offers high chances of collection of numerous eggs, among which some may fail for fertilization but still leaving a chance behinf=d for fertilization. Thus multiple eggs are required to increase the chance of fertilization.
- The second stage includes removing the eggs produced inside the female body with the help of a needle that passes through the cavity of the pelvis. This stage proves to highly pain giving to the female taking part as it involves the passage of the needle. And in case if the expecting mother does not produce healthy eggs, the egg donor can be contacted by the Hospital Staff.
- The Third Stage is the Insemination stage. It involves fertilization of eggs in laboratories which involves proper monitoring for the smooth IVF treatment.
- The fourth Stage includes the Transfer of fertilized egg to the womb of the intended mother or the surrogate mother. The surrogate mother can be hired easily if the intended mother is not efficient to provide a suitable environment in the womb for a new life in exchange for some money as surrogacy cost for IVF Treatment in Nepal.
- After all this process of IVF treatment, the last stage includes rest for the women and look for the pregnancy signs, which needs to be further confirmed by the blood test followed by the ultrasound.
- Chidlren are Free from health issues which are born from IVF treatment.
- Provides Infertile couples and theor families with the inner satisfaction of having their own blood in the new child.
- Proves to be one of the greatest gift from the medical sciences to the infertile couple those who cant conceive in a natural manner.