Category : blog
Many partners key issue is infertility impacts their life and prevents them from becoming parents. The different nations have couples of reproductive age confront various infertility issues that cause a slew of other issues.
Infertility issues in males and females are different and equally responsible for the couple childlessness. Healthy organs, the reproductive tract, and gametes require a successful natural pregnancy. Infertility treatment in Nepal has an extensive range that provides better results in various severe issues of partners infertility. Nepal has reasonable charges for several infertility treatments than in developed countries.
What is IVF in Nepal?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the top process for different infertility problems in men and women. It is the assistance method that accomplishes outside the female uterus. The eggs and sperm of partners collect outside and fertilize for embryos that transfer into the female uterus for results. IVF cost in Nepal is reasonable than in developed countries. It is the best infertility treatment in Nepal that provides better results in numerous infertility issues.
Female infertility treatment in Nepal
- Hormonal therapy refers using fertility medications to promote ovarian activity and boost egg production. The eggs produced with maturity into the uterus helps in the easy fertilization with sperm. It performs in the IUI and IVF treatment cycle for the healthy eggs in the procedure and has better results. It involves different medicines that work with the body hormones. It is a helpful method for women with ovulation disorder and poor eggs condition. Medications have some side effects that diminish the chances of using the technique for pregnancy.
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination): It recommends mild infertility issues of the female partner such as endometriosis condition that involves abnormal growth of uterine lining. Women have thick mucus that affects the sperm travel into the uterus assists with IUI. Other cervical issues can manage through IUI and have the best results.
- IUI performs by placing healthy sperm directly into the female uterus. The eggs have release into the uterus for fertilization with sperm. It is process work in several conditions that
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization):- It is the best process for numerous female infertility conditions. Its process involves collecting the eggs and sperm of partners outside the body and fertilizing. The fertilized eggs observe through the fertility expert for culturing and transfer into the female uterus for conception results.
- IVF assist in fallopian tubal blockage and damage of females. It is a successful process in the ovulation disorder of the female that causes poor eggs production. The severe endometriosis condition, several miscarriages, IUI failures, and uterus conditions can assist through IVF. You can use different approaches with the IVF process as ICSI, PGD, cryopreservation, etc. The donor eggs can have in the treatment for better outcomes.
- Laparoscopy: It performs to remove the uterine cavity issues that cause infertility. The fibroids, polyps and non-cancerous growths, uterine adhesion diagnose and fix through laparoscopy. It involves making a less invasive incision that heals faster and provides a better outcome. The doctor inserts a device (a laparoscope) inside incisions with a camera and light to assist. Tiny surgical instruments help in a surgical procedure in laparoscopy.
Male infertility treatment in Nepal
- Surgery: Any obstruction or blockage in the male reproductive tract can treat through the surgical process. Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) is the best method that performs with a needle injecting into the male testicles and collecting the aspirated fluid for the fertilization process. TESA/PESA is the technique of the SSR process that is highly successful in having healthy sperm in the hormonal imbalance and any obstruction.
- IVF: It is the top treatment for male factors infertility issues such as poor sperm quantity, quality, movement, and morphology. Several methods can use in IVF for successful conception like PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis), ICSI that helps in severe male infertility problems, SSR (Surgical Sperm Retrieval). It involves collecting the male sperm outside the body and selecting after preparing healthy sperm. It inseminates with the eggs for fertilization and transfers into the female uterus. You can use the donor sperm for better results.
- ICSI:- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection performs in the severe infertility issues of the male sperm. It recommends by the expert in the poor sperm movement that causes a problem in the travelling and egg fertilizing. It performs in the IVF cycle that collects the eggs and fertilizes them with sperm. Its process includes injecting healthy sperm directly into each egg for insemination that does not require sperm movement.
- Medicines:- The fertility medicines help release healthy sperm quantity in many hormonal imbalance conditions of the male partner. It is a non-invasive process that produces sperm without having any surgery or pain. It works by using body hormones and increases sperm production.
How much does infertility treatment cost in Nepal?
Nepal has affordable costs of numerous treatments to assist infertility conditions of partners. IVF cost in Nepal includes medicines, eggs retrieval, sperm preparation, fertilization, and embryo implantation. Other approaches and processes increase the cost higher. Numerous factors will affect the cost of your infertility treatment in Nepal.
- IVF cost in Nepal with self eggs, sperm ranges from NPR 3,40,000.
- IVF cost in Kathmandu Nepal with egg donors is NPR 4,80,000.
- IVF with sperm donor is NPR 3,90,000
- IVF in Nepal with ICSI cost is NPR 3,40,000
- IVF with TESA is NPR 4,00,000
Which fertility centre is the best in Nepal?
The FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the best infertility treatment clinic Nepal. It provides treatments with the latest technologies and advanced methods. Well-educated and highly experienced doctors and specialists perform treatments.
They have top approaches that accomplish with the latest technologies and top-notch facilities. Every patient’s treatment performs with a view of comfort and satisfaction.
The entire medical staff of the centre is fully jabbed and performs every procedure following the COVID-19 Government norms. It is the top IVF centre in Nepal with top assisted reproductive techniques.