Category : blog
Why choose Nepal for infertility treatments?
Infertility is the central conflict of many couples that causes problems in their lives. Today, many people are facing hardship in becoming parents. They desire biological children but are having trouble conceiving. If you have repeated losses or failure to become pregnant, you are experiencing infertility. Infertility harms a person physical health, mental instability and psychological issues. Males and females with infertility problems face society, their norms as nobody understands their conditions.
Many people in Nepal are facing infertility issues and cannot become parents. Many people dream is to have a child after marriage, and it is cultural in Nepal, as it is in other nations. Their dream shatters with the knowledge of infertility in a spouse. But as it says, “never lose expectancy”, several infertility treatments are available to aid problems. Infertility treatment in Nepal has assisted many couples in becoming parents. These treatments are known as the best fertility solution in Nepal.
The fertility treatment cost in Nepal is affordable than in well-developed countries. Nepal has less pricey for various services and facilities.
Many people are now joyful parents their little pieces because of these treatments miracles.
What are the infertility conditions in Nepal?
The incapability of not becoming parents or not being able to conceive is infertility. Any male or female can face problems in pregnancy or impregnate their spouse. Impotent challenges are not insignificant because they cost many individuals pleasure, dreams, and relationships. A person has barren issues if facing the following conditions:-
- Tubal problem:- The female with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes cannot conceive. It makes obstruction between sperm and eggs inside the uterus.
- Irregular ovulation:- Many lifestyle or abusive habits affect the ovulation strengthens of a female. It causes problems in becoming pregnant.
- Any treatment or procedure that requires radiation influences person fertility, which is the cause of infertility.
- Genetic disorder: many genetic diseases affect the eggs and ovulation of women. It has chances of transmitting into the child.
- A congenital anomaly is a condition of no ovaries present in the female womb because of any surgery or inherited disorder.
- Poor eggs:- eggs: The health of the egg is affected by irregular menstruation in females, resulting in poor quality and quantity.
- Lifestyle disorder PCOS or PCOD: The Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome or Disorder cause (irregular periods and many other problems with infertility).
- Women with Endometriosis cannot conceive the fertilized eggs as it causes trouble between the eggs and uterus lining.
- Unexplained infertility:- Many females have normal conditions but still face problems conceiving.
- Cervical disorder: the heavy mucus or cervical cancer affects conceiving possibility.
- Blockage: the obstruction present in the reproductive tract cause problem in producing sperm during ejaculation cause impotent.
- Poor sperm quality, motility (sperm movement), morphology (abnormal shape and size of sperm) and count.
- The male has difficulty with erection and ejaculation.
- Poor sperm count presents because of advanced age.
- Have any genetic disorder that affects the chromosomal pattern (X and Y).
- Because of unexplained reasons cannot impregnate their spouse.
What are the infertility treatments available in Nepal?
The Infertility Treatment in Nepal assists patients with various problems. It provides them with a chance of conceiving. Nepal has an extensive treatments range that is following:
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is a well-known treatment for various male and female infertility problems. It suggests by the fertility expert after thorough medical checking of partners. The pregnancy chances of couples increase high with the IVF treatment in Nepal. It is a highly successful method in Nepal, as other approaches can use. IVF is known as the best fertility solution in Nepal.
It has an advanced procedure that accomplishes in the clinic well-equipped laboratory. The eggs and sperm of the partners retrieve from their bodies, respectively. On a test tube, (In Vitro) fertilize together to form embryos. Before collecting eggs, fertility medicine recommends stable egg health and quality.
The embryos will transfer into the female womb with monitoring and a device. Its result comes after two weeks of implantation.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is the treatment for mild infertility problems of males and females. Fertility experts of the centre advise IUI treatments to become pregnant.
The IUI procedure involves collecting sperm from the male partner and inserting a device into the female uterus. For healthy eggs, fertility medication can prescribe that provide better results.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is an advanced procedure that assists in the severe male infertility and age factor. It is an approach performed in the IVF treatment.
The retrieved eggs and sperm fertilize in the lab through the latest procedure. The healthy sperm fills in injection and injects it into the egg’s cytoplasm.
Donor sperm and eggs:
For the successful treatment process, the donation program uses in Nepal. In the poor quality of eggs or sperm, experts advise the Donor eggs and sperm uses in the IVF, IUI, and ICSI procedure.
How much does infertility treatment cost in Nepal?
The fertility treatment cost in Nepal is affordable than in developed countries. Nepal has top centres for treatments at fair prices.
The treatment of infertility or fertility price in Nepal influences by various factors such as age, fertility condition, donor sperm or eggs, treatment destination.
Following are the infertility treatment cost in Nepal:-
|Treatments||Costs (in NPR)|
|IVF with ICSI||3,40,000|
|IMSI /PICSI WITH IVF||3,90,000|
Which centre is the best for infertility treatments in Nepal?
FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is a well-reputed destination of infertility treatments in Nepal. It is an infertility centre in Nepal that offers a variety of therapies for male and female infertility at a reasonable cost.
Their methods are quite effective in aiding patients with infertility issues. It has high fertility success rates in Nepal. It offers packages that include the best fertility solution in Nepal. Their experts and fertility specialists have high experience and are certified in providing infertility treatments.
They provide the donor eggs and sperm at a sensible price to assist treatments procedures.