IVF treatment in Kathmandu
Category : blog
How Much Does IVF cost in Kathmandu and what are the procedure of ivf treatment in Kathmandu
IVF treatment in Kathmandu: IVF cost in Kathmandu in Fertility Centre Nepal is around NPR 340000 for one fresh IVF cycle. However, this is an estimated cost, and the actual will depend upon the number of processes required by the couples to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure. The price of IVF treatment in Kathmandu includes pre-existing expenses such as IVF/ICSI complete cycle, airport pick-up, male & female blood examination, egg pick-up, sperm preparation, lab fees, fertility professional’s charges, standard medications, etc.
IVF Cost in Kathmandu by the Best IVF Clinic in Kathmandu
|IVF Cost in Kathmandu||Cost in NPR|
|IVF (using self-eggs & sperm)||3,40,000|
|IVF (using Egg Donor)||4,80,000|
|IVF (using Sperm donor)||3,90,000|
|IVF treatment with IMSI or PICSI||3,90,000|
|IVF with TESA||4,00,000|
In case, couple requires more medications to stimulate the ovaries, then it will be charged in a separate bill and not included in the IVF treatment in the Kathmandu package. The Fertility Centre Nepal is a center that offers the reasonable cost of IVF treatment so that each individual can avail the benefits and enjoy their parenthood phase.
Suppose you are a couple for whom IVF treatment in Kathmandu alone is not successful. In that case, the fertility expert will do a re-medical examination and then suggest the best-advanced procedure that gives you a successful outcome. Yes, the advanced IVF procedures are a little expensive than essential IVF treatment, and the cost for the methods goes up to INR 35 lakhs depending upon the procedure you opt for for a successful result.
The fertility expert will explain all the advanced procedures in brief, and the one they feel is good for you, they will give all the details, including the cost of the advanced IVF procedure.
How the fertility experts perform the best IVF treatment in Kathmandu?
The fertility experts will perform the best IVF treatment in Kathmandu in the following six steps. These are:
1. Ovulation induction: In this step of the IVF treatment in Kathmandu, the fertility expert will monitor the woman’s ovaries and the timings when she released the eggs. During this period, the fertility expert will give fertility drugs to a woman that helps her produce healthy and mature eggs for fertilization. The production of multiple eggs will increase the chances of conception.
2. Retrieving of eggs: In this step of the IVF treatment in Kathmandu, the fertility expert will collect the eggs from the woman ovaries using a fine thin needle that passes through the upper vaginal wall, and with the use of ultrasound, the fertility expert able to remove the fluid from follicles. The entire procedure will be performed under local anesthesia to reduce the discomfort during the egg retrieval. The retrieved eggs will be isolated from follicular fluid and stored in a culture dish, and then will transfer it to the incubator.
3. Sperm collection: The fertility expert will ask the male member to produce the sperm sample on woman egg retrieval. If sperms are not available in man’s ejaculate, then the fertility experts in Fertility Centre Nepal will extract them surgically.
4. Egg fertilization: In this step, we will mix the collected eggs and sperm of the biological father or donor sperm. The fertility expert will keep an eye on ensuring that a healthy embryo will be developed for transfer.
5. Embryo transfer: On the day of embryo transfer, the skilled embryologist in the Fertility Centre Nepal will pick the healthy embryo/s to transfer via the small plastic tube into the biological mother’s uterus and will wait for pregnancy signs and symptoms.
6. Pregnancy test: After embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit the Fertility Centre Nepal on the 14th day for a pregnancy test conducted by the fertility expert using ultrasound to scan the woman ovaries a sac and hear the heartbeat of the infant. Once the fertility expert gets the positive response through ultrasound, that means the pregnancy is confirmed. The couple will be released from the fertility clinic to the local obstetrician for further treatment.
Is IVF treatment in Kathmandu is a safe procedure?
Yes, IVF treatment in Kathmandu is a safe and effective procedure, especially for couples struggling for an extended period to have a baby. Still, due to the cause of infertility, every time they fail to conceive a baby. As IVF is a surgical procedure, it is also associated with minimal risks such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, risk of ectopic pregnancy, multiple gestations, and egg harvesting risk. Still, these are the risk which is very low as compared to other surgical fertility procedures.
The medication that has been used in IVF is a procedure that has no risk of breast cancer or ovarian reserve in women. IVF treatment in Kathmandu is the best fertility treatment, and babies born through this procedure have the same low congenital disabilities as babies born through a natural conception. Also, there is no difference in the development of the child born through IVF treatment. The Fertility Centre Nepal has experienced and highly qualified fertility experts whose aim is to provide healthy babies without complications to their biological parents. They are the ones who have treated normal as well as complex cases of infertility.
What are the success rates of IVF treatment in Kathmandu at Fertility Centre Nepal?
To date, the success rates of the IVF treatment in Kathmandu is around 70 to 80% for women below the age group of 35 years; however, if women above the age of 35 years undergo the IVF treatment, then the success rates dip down to 40 to 50% as her ovarian reserve starts falling after the age of 35 years. Still, these are the highest success rates in the Fertility Centre Nepal compared to other fertility clinics.
The success rates also depend on the bodyweight of the couples undergoing the IVF treatment because overweight or underweight both affect the quality of sperms and eggs, which means the team needs the high dosage to stimulate ovaries which will decrease the implantation rates and the chances of the failed fertilization cycle increases which impact the success rates of the IVF treatment. It is advisable to maintain the ideal body weight per the body mass index (BMI) when couples are planning to undergo IVF treatment.