IVF treatment in Nepalgunj
Category : blog
What is the estimated cost for the best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj?
IVF Treatment in Nepalgunj: IVF Cost in Nepalgunj is a place where people will get the reasonable cost for the best IVF treatment, which would be around NPR 340000 for one fresh IVF cycle; however, the cost of the IVF treatment depends on the number of IVF cycle people used to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure. The Fertility Center Nepal has the best fertility experts, who give their 100% to achieve the successful development of the IVF treatment in Nepalgunj with one fresh cycle only. However, the chances of a successful result in one new process depend on person to person as we all have different body language.
There are cases where people will get a successful outcome with one fresh IVF cycle, and in some cases, people went for a second attempt to achieve the successful result. If you are a person for whom two IVF cycles are failed, then in such cases, the fertility expert will suggest other advanced reproductive treatments with which you can fulfil the dream of having a baby.
IVF Cost in Nepal by the Best IVF Clinic in Nepalgunj
|IVF Cost in Nepalgunj||Cost in NPR|
|IVF (using self-eggs & sperm)||3,40,000|
|IVF (using Egg Donor)||4,80,000|
|IVF (using Sperm donor)||3,90,000|
|IVF treatment with IMSI or PICSI||3,90,000|
|IVF with TESA||4,00,000|
Procedure for the best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj?
Best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj – The procedure for the best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj is that the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal will collect the eggs from the woman ovaries and fertilize them in IVF lab with the sperm of the biological father or use donor sperm to ease fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the egg is converted into an embryo. The embryologist will transfer that formed embryo/s into the biological mother’s uterus and wait for the signs of pregnancy to occur.
On the 14th day after the embryo, the transfer couple needs to visit the Fertility Center Nepal for the pregnancy test conducted by the fertility expert using ultrasound. When the fertility expert hears the infant’s heartbeat, that means the pregnancy is confirmed, and the couple will be discharged from the fertility centre to their local obstetrician.
Who are the best candidates for IVF treatment in Nepalgunj?
The fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal recommend the IVF treatment in Nepalgunj to the following conditions. These are:
- For a woman dealing with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, IVF is the best option to have a baby.
- A woman who has had a recurrent history of miscarriages can opt for IVF treatment as the best option to conceive a baby.
- Where the cause of infertility is unexplained in such cases, IVF is the best choice to fulfil the dream of having a baby.
- The couples who tried other fertility treatment such as IUI (Intrauterine insemination) and was unable to achieve successful results for them IVF treatment in Nepalgunj is the blessing to have a baby.
- IVF treatment also recommended to male members whose sperms are not available in his ejaculate.
- Male member dealing with the abnormal shape of sperms issues can opt for IVF treatment.
- IVF treatment in Nepalgunj is a blessing for male members with poor or low sperm count.
IVF Cost in Nepalgunj by the Best IVF Centre in Nepalgunj
What are the advanced IVF treatment in Nepalgunj and their cost?
The following are the best advanced IVF treatment in Nepalgunj with their cost:
1. IVF with ICSI: An IVF treatment in Nepalgunj is used to treat male infertility issues. In this procedure, the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal will extract the sperms from male ejaculation surgically. They directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization.
2. IVF with PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis): The purpose of performing IVF with PGD is to screen single cell from embryos to check them for any genetic disease, which the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal will perform before IVF procedure begin so that it will not pass to the new-born.
3. IVF with FET (Frozen Embryo transfer): In this procedure, the fertility experts will use the remaining embryos from the fresh IVF cycle to establish a successful pregnancy.
4. IVF with egg donor: In this procedure, the fertility experts will borrow the eggs from the egg donor and fertilize them with the sperm of the biological father, or donor sperm will be used to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization takes place, the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of the birth mother. Generally, this procedure is recommended to women who cannot produce good quality eggs for fertilization.