IVF treatment in Nepalgunj
Category : blog , IVF treatment , IVF treatment in Nepalgunj
What is the estimated cost for the best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj?
IVF Treatment in Nepalgunj: IVF Cost in Nepalgunj is a place where people will get the reasonable cost for the best IVF treatment, which would be around NPR 340000 for one fresh IVF cycle; however, the cost of the IVF treatment depends on the number of IVF cycle people used to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure. The Fertility Center Nepal has the best fertility experts, who give their 100% to achieve the successful development of the IVF treatment in Nepalgunj with one fresh cycle only. However, the chances of a successful result in one new process depend on person to person as we all have different body language.
There are cases where people will get a successful outcome with one fresh IVF cycle, and in some cases, people went for a second attempt to achieve the successful result. If you are a person for whom two IVF cycles are failed, then in such cases, the fertility expert will suggest other advanced reproductive treatments with which you can fulfil the dream of having a baby.
Why IVF treatment in FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL?
(a) Several tests and procedures at one destination
(b) Top counselling sessions for better process
(c) Guaranteed treatment packages
(d) Suitable IVF cost in Nepal
(e) State of the ART technologies and methods
(f) The highest IVF success rate in Nepal
(g) Top-knowledgeable doctors for IVF treatment in Nepal
(h) Call us at +977-9808978369
(i) Or mail us at [email protected]
IVF Cost in Nepal by the Best IVF Clinic in Nepalgunj
|IVF Cost in Nepalgunj||Cost in NPR|
|IVF (using self-eggs & sperm)||3,40,000|
|IVF (using Egg Donor)||4,80,000|
|IVF (using Sperm donor)||3,90,000|
|IVF treatment with IMSI or PICSI||3,90,000|
|IVF with TESA||4,00,000|
Procedure for the best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj?
Best IVF treatment in Nepalgunj – The procedure for the best IVF treatment is that the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal will collect the eggs from the woman ovaries and fertilize them in IVF lab with the sperm of the biological father or use donor sperm to ease fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the egg is converted into an embryo. The embryologist will transfer that formed embryo/s into the biological mother’s uterus and wait for the signs of pregnancy to occur.
On the 14th day after the embryo, the transfer couple needs to visit the Fertility Center Nepal for the pregnancy test conducted by the fertility expert using ultrasound. When the fertility expert hears the infant’s heartbeat, that means the pregnancy is confirmed, and the couple will be discharged from the fertility centre to their local obstetrician.
You can have top approaches and procedures for various infertility conditions. These provide the best opportunity to achieve pregnancy outcomes. You can have the best treatment as per issues. It helps in successful conception. Moreover, you will have the utmost facilities and methods in one place. It will provide you utmost care and comfort.
(1) Male infertility treatments and diagnoses
(2) Female infertility treatments and diagnoses
(3) IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
(4) IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
(5) ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
(6) IVM (In Vitro Maturation)
(6) Freeze Embryo Transfer (FET)
Our success rates:
IVF treatment in Nepal is the topmost for better pregnancy results. You can have the highest IVF success rate in Nepal. FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL has top assistance in performing infertility treatments. These help in managing different conditions and provide the top outcome.
Still, your success rate of IVF in Nepal depends on various factors. For instance:
(1) Your age because advanced age has fewer conception chances.
(2) The couple gametes have poor conditions.
(3) Your IVF process is as per infertility issues.
(4) The IVF centre in Nepal you choose
Your IVF success rates in Nepal will be as per age. Such as:
(1) The female partner at the age of 30 has 50% chances
(2) The female partner at the age of 35 has a 40% chance
(3) The female partner at the age of more than 38 has 32% chances
(4) The female partner at the age of the 40s has 29% chances
What are the advanced IVF treatment in Nepalgunj and their cost?
The following are the best advanced IVF treatment in Nepalgunj with their cost:
(1) IVF with ICSI: An IVF treatment in Nepalgunj is used to treat male infertility issues. In this procedure, the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal will extract the sperms from male ejaculation surgically. They directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization.
(2) IVF with PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis): The purpose of performing IVF with PGD is to screen single cell from embryos to check them for any genetic disease, which the fertility experts in Fertility Center Nepal will perform before IVF procedure begin so that it will not pass to the new-born.
(3) IVF with FET (Frozen Embryo transfer): In this procedure, the fertility experts will use the remaining embryos from the fresh IVF cycle to establish a successful pregnancy.
(4) IVF with egg donor: In this procedure, the fertility experts will borrow the eggs from the egg donor and fertilize them with the sperm of the biological father, or donor sperm will be used to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization takes place, the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of the birth mother. Generally, this procedure is recommended to women who cannot produce good quality eggs for fertilization.
What else about us:
FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL
(a) Utmost assistance at every stage during the treatment
(b) Gametes and embryo cryopreservation facilities
(c) Top-notch ART techniques and approaches
(d) Assistance for the IVF cost in Nepal
(e) Highly well-behaved fertility experts
(f) Call us at +977-9808978369
(g) Or mail us at [email protected]
(a) How may the chances of IVF be increased?
IVF is a top art technique whose effectiveness depends on medical professionals, technological advancements, and patient hands. Your serious infertility issues may limit your ability to conceive and result in failure. While IVF therapy can boost your chances of getting pregnant. It requires fit female partners and healthy gametes. Additionally, it can be helpful to keep a watch on several factors. You must start by selecting the top IVF clinic with the best aids and techniques. Then select the best remedy for your needs that is suitable for many diseases. Next, keep your physical and mental circumstances in good shape. The outcome of treatment can be impacted by any problem condition.
(b) Can I save my IVF cost?
Yes, your IVF charges can save by focusing on some aspects. By choosing the best centre, you can have top packages and facilities for paying fewer prices. Also if you have healthy eggs and sperm, your chances are higher to conceive at an affordable cost. You can save the IVF treatment cost by choosing the best method. Because, Patients with different infertility conditions need several procedures for successful conception. And these increase the entire treatment charges by including these methods. But if you face IVF process failures because of the procedure per issues. So, your treatment charges will increase and cause a problem in the budget.
(c) How does IVF have a high success rate?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) functions with the top procedure. It performs after the failure of other procedures and normal reproduction outcomes. The IVF process performs with a couple’s eggs and sperm. Firstly, the female partner’s egg production will increase. As fertility medications will help in producing healthy eggs. Then, the couple’s gametes retrieve by the expert from the reproductive system. These will fertilize under observation. And for pregnancy, the highly developed fertilized eggs implant inside the female uterus. Moreover, your IVF can have a procedure for infertility and health conditions. It helps in the successful outcome.
(d) What can increase my IVF success rate?
IVF is top-notch that needs assistance with various technologies. Also, the IVF success rates are much higher than any other method. It helps the couple achieve a successful pregnancy outcome. But some patients face problems with IVF success rates. Because many factors are responsible for IVF’s successful outcome. Also, you have chances to increase the IVF success rate and conceive the baby. For instance:
(1) Eating healthy diet
(2) By maintaining the perfect weight
(3) Concentrating on the psychological health
(4) Choosing the best IVF clinic in Nepal
(5) Having top IVF treatment and approaches
(e) Does IVF have invasive stages?
Several surgical phases are involved in IVF treatment. Additionally, the procedure may alter if you use alternative methods of treatment. The process of retrieving female eggs is less intrusive. The professional gather healthy eggs after egg production. To enter the female uterus, they utilize a catheter. The female vagina contributes to the growth of the uterus and cervix. Additionally, they aspirate the eggs using a tiny needle. The fertilized egg then attaches itself to the female uterus after that. The technique is also intrusive. During the expert’s second catheterization. If the male spouse is unable to produce healthy sperm, it can be used. Therefore, the specialist may advise surgical sperm retrieval.
(a) Does the IVF with egg donors in Kathmandu is possible?
(b) FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL- Best IVF centre in Kathmandu
(c) Is selecting the test tube baby in Nepal is the best?
(d) What are tubal blockage and its effects on female infertility?