Category : blog
Varieties of Assisted Reproductive Technologies have provided vast options to many people. These help in different infertility conditions to offer successful conception. As, many people are facing numerous infertility problems that cause diverse issues in their lives and happiness. You need to select the best procedure according to the conditions. These procedures function with advanced technologies and methods. How will you choose the best treatment according to the issue? So not to worry! Because, we are available to help every couple. Besides, you can have the ICSI treatment information through us! ICSI treatment in Nepal is the best ART approach.
You may think that what is ICSI treatment? The ICSI in Nepal (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) is the best process. It helps in egg and sperm fertilization with advanced technologies and expert monitoring. It functions within IVF treatment for severe infertility issues. In conventional IVF, the expert collects the healthy eggs and sperm as fertilized by mixing them on a Petri plate. But ICSI functions with an advanced approach. As, your expert forms the healthy sperm in injection to inject in particular eggs. It helps in successful egg and sperm fertilization.
ICSI in Nepal
The fertility expert recommends ICSI treatment in Nepal for many infertility problems. You will need to contact the best centre. They will examine your infertility conditions and suggest the process accordingly. ICSI needs when the couple has faced one or multiple IVF treatment failures. It can provide healthy fertilized eggs. With it, the male partner has poor sperm health in movement and structure. It will not inseminate with the eggs. So, ICSI can help function by selecting particular sperm to inject directly. Also, your doctor can suggest ICSI with IVF if you have poor egg health. Some women’s eggs have tough outer layers, and the sperm cannot enter inside. It causes problems in insemination, but with ICSI, the eggs can fertilize.
How does ICSI treatment perform in Nepal?
ICSI treatment in Nepal is a highly advanced procedure. As, it performs with IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). The procedure function with the partners’ healthy eggs and sperm. It provides pregnancy outcomes for many infertility problems. Because, reproduction accomplishes outside the female uterus. As under the expert and advanced technologies observations. After it, they transfer the healthy fertilized eggs into the female uterus. ICSI also has the same stages, but the insemination part is different. Likewise, your expert will collect eggs and sperm from partners. Then, they will prepare the sperm injection to inject into each mature egg. It inseminates successfully and provides better-fertilized eggs for pregnancy results.
The following are the detailed best ICSI treatment in Nepal:
- The specialist will examine the partners’ health and reproductive status. It will involve hormone blood tests, organ health ultrasounds, and further diagnoses. The doctor will examine your sperm and eggs. The top fertility clinic offers patients counselling that aids in delivering psychological support.
- During the IVF procedure, the eggs will grow thanks to the fertility medications your specialist has recommended. It affects how the ovaries operate and encourages them to generate more developed eggs. It will promote the development of the egg follicles and result in healthy eggs for a fruitful fertilization procedure.
The IVF with ICSI process
- Your fertility specialist will remove the developed eggs in the female uterus. The uterus will puncture with a thin, flexible catheter that has a camera and light on it. A speculum will use to open your vagina broadly so that the catheter may insert inside the uterus and cervix. The eggs will be aspirated with a fine needle and gathered from your follicles.
- A sample of semen will provide by the male’s ejaculation. SSR (Surgical Sperm Retrieval) is a procedure that can use to retrieve sperm from various reproductive organs in the presence of any obstruction. It will prepare in a lab by a professional who will choose healthy sperm using the most recent technologies.
- These viable sperm with appropriate appearance and movement will separate by your doctor. Injections will fill with the sperm that your specialist has chosen. It will immediately inject into the cytoplasm of each mature egg to combine. After a few days, the cells inside your eggs will differentiate into embryos.
- Fertilized eggs will monitor for progress and wellness by your doctor. They will be better able to choose healthy embryos for their pregnancy. It will carry and insert the fertilized eggs inside the female uterus using the catheter.
- The fertilized eggs will stick to the uterine lining of the female and begin to develop. The pregnancy will be successful as a result. Two weeks later, a blood test confirmed the effectiveness of the medication.
What does ICSI cost in Nepal?
You should be aware that costs for assisted reproductive techniques are far lower in Nepal than in Western nations. The top ICSI procedure in Nepal might help you become a parent. It offers positive pregnancy outcomes and aids in a variety of problems. Additionally, you can get incredibly affordable prices from the best ICSI centre in Nepal.
Did you aware that the best clinic in Nepal combines IVF and ICSI care into one convenient package? The costs for IVF and ICSI do not need to discuss further. The average price of IVF with ICSI in Nepal is around USD 3,700. By comparing to Western industrialized countries, it is substantially lower. When other methods fail, it aids in getting a better pregnancy outcome.
The following factors can affect your cost of ICSI treatment in Nepal:
- If there is a blockage, the male partner will need surgical sperm retrieval (SSR TESA/PESA), which will raise the cost of the treatment.
- If your female spouse has no healthy eggs, you will require donor eggs to fertilize the egg.
- If your treatment’s first cycle didn’t produce the desired outcomes, you’ll need a second one, which impacts the cost.
- The total cost of the IVF procedure will include the PGD or another advanced practice required.
- Due to your advanced age, you cannot have a child using just one ICSI cycle.
- There is no pricing or procedure transparency at the facilities you are choosing for your infertility treatment.
Is ICSI successful in Nepal?
The ICSI treatment success rate in Nepal is much higher than conventional IVF methods. It involves highly top-notch procedures such as directly injecting healthy sperm into eggs for fertilization. The process helps in conceiving successfully as a healthy embryo will form for implantation. It assists with many infertility problems. Also, ICSI in Nepal functions within IVF for successful results. With it, if you need donor eggs, sperm, or other advanced approaches, ICSI can operate with them. You will become pregnant successfully but only need to select the top centre for the best ICSI treatment in Nepal.
Your success rate can influence by several factors, including your age and reproductive problem. Your eggs will produce more healthy pregnancies the younger you are. Our success rate for ICSI treatment in Nepal is much higher, with as many couples conceiving healthy children successfully. The frequency of ICSI cycles at our facility will become different according to the female spouse’s age.
The success of your ICSI treatment in Nepal will also rely on other elements. Couples with serious infertility issues, such as low egg production, will have less success conceiving with IVF with ICSI. Numerous infertility issues can thwart the fertility process and fail.
Where to have the best ICSI treatment in Nepal?
So far, you have reached the best place, FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL. Yes, because we have fulfilled the dreams of many couples facing infertility problems. Any partners can select us for their ICSI treatment in Nepal. We are always ready to help them with the best approaches and procedures.
We have a high ICSI treatment success rate in Nepal. Moreover, you can have additional cost assistance for reasonable charges of ICSI in Nepal. We have highly experienced fertility, IVF, and ICSI specialists to perform highly successful treatments.