Egg freezing for women – Know about the process with a cost.
Category : blog
What is egg freezing in Nepal?
Today, many couples want to hold their pregnancy and parenthood. Meanwhile, they want to give their children a better environment and a brighter future. It requires stable financial background that they will have working and after standing on their feet. They desire to start a family later in life, but reproductive age does not wait for anyone’s wishes. Over time, a person’s reproductive time shortens, leaving them with fewer opportunities.
Egg freezing is the process to save your eggs at a younger age to have pregnant in later years. Many top firms provide their workers egg freezing that will help preserve the eggs. You can use them when you want to become pregnant. It requires healthy eggs that cryopreserve through the fertility expert in a laboratory. For pregnancy results, it thawed and fertilized through the assisted reproductive method.
Egg freezing in Nepal is available with the latest technologies and advanced procedures. It performs to preserve women’s fertility and can conceive in later years. You can have the process done before any radiation therapy that may impair the quality of your eggs and lead to infertility. The egg freezing cost Nepal is more reasonable than in industrialized nations.
When does egg freezing recommend in Nepal?
Your health care advisor will advise the method, will provide healthy eggs after an age or treatment. A successful pregnancy requires a good amount and quality of eggs for fertilization. It will demolish after the age of 35 in females. For pregnancy, it will use in IVF or other assisted reproductive techniques. You have the following situation, egg freezing in Nepal will help you:-
- You wish to become pregnant in later years as you do not have any plan for conceiving a baby in the current time. It will cause advanced age and later poor eggs quality and numbers. You want to focus on your career and studies first before becoming a mother.
- The female partner has cancer that treatment will require radiation contact. It will affect the health of the eggs and cause severe infertility in women. Your expert recommends if you are childless or want to become parents in the future.
- You are selecting IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) that requires collecting the eggs and sperm of partners to collect outside. Your expert can suggest freezing the leftover eggs for future pregnancy. It will help you in the failure of the IVF cycle; another cycle will not require performing the eggs retrieval.
- You have a high risk of premature ovarian failure that will cause premenopausal and poor egg quality. Your eggs can conserve, will provide conception results in the future.
- You are undergoing surgery that will damage your ovaries and can cause infertility. It can manage to cryopreserve your eggs before the process.
How do the eggs freeze in the lab? How does it provide conception in Nepal?
Egg freezing performs by collecting the female eggs outside the body. You can preserve your eggs many times and become parents according to your need. In the IVF process, the eggs retrieve from the female uterus. Both are similar, but after collecting the eggs in IVF, they fertilize with sperm and freeze them in the lab. You can have egg freezing in Nepal at a very affordable cost. It is highly affordable than in developed countries. The following is the egg freezing process in Nepal:-
- Checkups: The doctor will examine your health to produce healthy eggs of high quality. Your fertility condition will check in the process before collecting the eggs. The blood tests and ultrasound will confirm it, and genetic testing will perform for inherited disorders.
- Preparation: The female ovaries will prepare with fertility medicines to produce more eggs at a time. Your doctor will give medications to stimulate the ovaries and increase egg production artificially. It will release with high maturity and released into the uterus.
- Collecting: Your doctor will use a catheter will insert inside the female uterus through the vagina. It will equip with a light and a camera to aid in the procedure. The eggs are extracted from the follicles inside the female uterus using a sharp needle. In the lab, it will assemble outside the female uterus.
- Freezing: Your expert will freeze the eggs before injecting a solution that will not allow them to form ice crystals. It can damage the eggs, and the entire process will fail.
The following are the steps through you will conceive with frozen eggs in Nepal:-
- Melting: for pregnancy, your expert will thaw the frozen eggs in the central lab. It will take back to the conventional temperature by heating or other processes.
- Sperm preparing: The expert will collect a semen sample through the male partner or use donor sperm. It will prepare by them that will help in selecting healthy sperm.
- Insemination (ICSI): The selected sperm will fill into injection and inject into the mature eggs. It will reach the cytoplasm and fertilize them in a few days.
- Transfer: Your doctor will monitor the condition of the embryo for four to five days and select healthy ones. It will place on a catheter and insert inside the female uterus for pregnancy.
- Results: The blood test of the female partner after two weeks will confirm the results.
Does egg freezing has any risk to health in Nepal?
Women face similar problems they face during IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). It performs by collecting the eggs through the female uterus. To increase the eggs health, experts prescribe fertility medicines. It causes the effect in some women. You can have the following problems after collecting eggs through inside your uterus:-
- Egg retrieval: In the process, a device will insert into the female uterus and collect the eggs with a sharp needle. It can cause severe bleeding, pain, bowel, and other parts damage.
- Psychological damage: It does not assure successful results after egg freezing. After the freezing, they may lose their normal function and do not have any prediction time.
- Medicines: The fertility medications used to increase the health of the eggs will provide better results. It affects the body hormones and can cause nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, bloating and vomiting, etc. Sometimes in rare cases, it causes severe problems in the female such as OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome).
What has egg freezing cost in Nepal?
The egg freezing cost in Nepal is fare than in developed countries globally. You can preserve your eggs for a lifetime and become pregnant as per your choice. The cost of egg freezing Nepal depends on various factors required in your process. It will affect the time limit you select for the freezing, medical checkups performed for your health screening, and fertility medicines type.
The egg freezing price in Nepal includes fertility medicines, retrieving the eggs, and freezing them. The best centre has low cost egg freezing in Nepal with advanced facilities. The egg freezing cost Nepal ranges from NPR 50,000 to NPR 70,000. Many fertility centres are present in Nepal with their particular process price. The best egg freezing clinic Nepal has top procedures and the latest technologies. They have highly affordable egg freezing cost in Kathmandu. FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the best fertility centre in Nepal with top approaches and advanced methods.