Category : blog
Nepal is a highly affordable destination for Infertility treatment. It is because the best fertility centre in Nepal. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the best Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) that has high possibilities in providing infertility couples with a chance to become parents. The eggs and sperm of the partners fertilize to implant into the mother womb in the IVF procedure.
The IVF and other infertility treatments process accomplishes with the best specialists and latest technologies guidance. IVF centre in Kathmandu has high success rates that attract couples all over Nepal. The affordable IVF cost in Nepal is the main reason many people select prominent cities of Nepal.
When have to select IVF treatment in Nepal?
Today, many men and women face infertility issues that cause unhappiness in their lives. IVF is the best treatment that assists them to overcome by providing a chance of having a biological child. It helps in male and female factors of infertility. With various approaches, it has high success rates in a successful pregnancy. You can have assistant in the following conditions:
- A woman ovary begins to fail prematurely after the age of 35 owing to menopause. It affects the number of healthy eggs produced and the quality of the eggs produced. It also lowers the ability of ovaries to create mature eggs. The chance of conception will influence by your maximum age for IVF.
- The couple cannot conceive because of male partner infertility in many cases. The male partner has a problem producing sperm, either because he does not have enough to help with IVF or because his sperm is of low quality, motility, or morphology.
- The female may have severe endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or irregular ovulation. When combined with other methods, IVF can help conception and produce better results.
- The female partner fallopian tube must be in good functional order for a successful reproductive cycle. However, blockages or damage to the process can occur for many reasons, resulting in infertility. The eggs and sperm fertilize outside the body during IVF treatment.
- Because the pair had previously failed at IUI, IVF can help them and deliver better results than IUI.
- The couple has experienced multiple miscarriages in the last year and cannot conceive naturally for no reason. IVF may be able to assist them in becoming parents.
What is the IVF procedure in Nepal?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the process that requires the assistance of the latest technologies and methods. For successful conception, your expert can advise approaches with IVF. The test tube baby cost in Nepal will include medicine, egg with sperm fertilization with retrieval and embryo implantation.
Its procedure in Nepal is following:
- The hormonal drugs will stimulate the female ovaries, causing her to produce several eggs at once. For a short time, it suppresses production while another medicine prompts them to create a large number of mature eggs. One injectable medication will encourage the ovaries to release eggs into the uterus throughout the collection phase. Before the fertilized eggs transfer, the uterus lining will prepare using hormonal medicines.
- The egg harvesting from the female partner uterus will do using a catheter, which is a long, thin tube. It will have a light and a camera to aid the expert. The process will aid by the use of a Transvaginal ultrasound. A needle will collect the eggs from the follicles.
- For fertilization, your specialist will inseminate the eggs and sperm. Both will be placed together on a Petri dish. Alternatively, your experts can provide ICSI advice (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection). Individual sperm will be injected into each egg for fertilization in ICSI.
- The fertilized eggs will divide into cells and create embryos within a few days. For a few days, they will monitor development in the lab. During observation, the expert has the option of selecting multiple embryos.
- The chosen embryos will implant into the uterus of the expectant mother. It will be attached to the catheter and inserted into the uterus through the vaginal canal. The supplements will continue to work after implantation to help encourage pregnancy. A blood test will be performed a few weeks after implantation to verify the therapy results and pregnancy status.
How much does IVF cost in Nepal?
IVF cost in Nepal is affordable than the developed countries. It is because many centres provide different processes in one package. IVF cost in Kathmandu Nepal, approximately ranges from NPR. 340000 to NPR 4000000. It will depend upon the condition and other factors of patients.
Some cost affecting factors in Nepal are the following:
- Use of donor egg or sperm with IVF in self has poor quality.
- ICSI with IVF for the fertilization process and high conception rates.
- A reputed destination as the best fertility centre in Nepal for high comfort satisfaction level will affect.
- Types of IVF can affect as regular and advanced
IVF success rates in Nepal are high then the other destination as various modern technologies and methods assist in the treatment.
Which is the best clinic for IVF in Nepal?
The FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the best IVF clinic in Nepal has high success rates. They have 24*7 services for all their patients. With the highly certified and experienced fertility specialists team, they have helped many couples in becoming parents. You can have a high success rate of IVF treatment with various conditions at reasonable costs. It has the best medical team, well-built infrastructure, special care and affordable prices.
The FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the top fertility centre in Nepal in many prominent cities as an IVF centre in Kathmandu. It provides many latest approaches with IVF to increase the success rates. The treatments they provide are following:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- PGD/PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis/Screening)
- TESA/PESA (sperm aspiration and extraction form)
- Laser-Assisted hatching
- Donation program (egg and sperm donor
It has all treatments at affordable costs with the assistance of the best fertility doctors in Nepal. They provide 85% success rates in IVF with the egg donor.