Marked Down and Easy Payable IUI Cost in Nepal
Category : blog
IUI treatment is the fertility related medication, where sperms are washed and transferred into the female’s uterus to get far better results in fertilization. IUI is also termed as Artificial Insemination or AI.
IUI treatment is effective in the following scenarios:
- The male is facing from a mild factor infertility
- Women suffering from mild endometriosis
- Female’s suffering from cervical mucus
- Unexplained infertility syndrome
- Females suffering from ovulation cycle issue
- Any sexual pain makes intercourse difficult
- Similar sex couples wishing to conceive
- Couple using donor sperm
IUI treatment Nepal is not effective in these cases –
- Women who are in the clutch of moderate to severe endometriosis
- Women who have had both the fallopian tubes blocked or removed
- Suffering from multiple pelvic infections
- Those men who produces no sperm in his semen
Keenly priced of IUI treatment cost in Nepal –
Talking about the IUI Charges in Nepal, then you are on the right click to have the entire information regarding IUI treatment cost in Nepal. IUI treatment Nepal is that technique, which makes very smooth way to cross the sperms distance from the initial point to the end, the end is the female’s fallopian tube, by directly reaching near fallopian tube, the sperms thus meets with the eggs and fertilization happens successfully. IUI charges in Nepal is average and easy payable by each infertile male patient. IUI medication is done with or without fertility medications as per female’s ovulation cycle and requirements. If she is ovulating at proper time and the menstruation is occurring timely, then medications are not needed.
Usually, couples who undergo IUI treatment Nepal, performs this treatment with the fertility medication to have better results in fertilization. IUI Cost in Nepal by Fertility Centre Nepal is giving the package of IUI treatment with all the medication in reasonable cost.
IUI Cost Nepal 2019 is NPR 50,000 (with the fertility medication).
Fertility Centre Nepal –the leading ART fertility clinic provides one of the matchless treatments of IUI medication and other fertility related solution or therapeutics. This clinic offers IUI cost Nepal in the marked down package. IUI Cost in Nepal has been planned in a very decent and affordable cost so that whoever seeking for their fertility related treatments can easily put an end to their infertility issue.
Nitty-gritty details about the IUI procedure in Nepal –
Since you got the information regarding IUI charges in Nepal, now let’s focus on some points of IUI treatment in Nepal that how it works and what is the basic procedure of IUI treatment etc. IUI therapeutic is the most acceptable medication to elucidate mild infertility factor. This treatment is usually selected by those couples, wherein the male partner supplies less count of average sperms, female suffering from cervical mucus etc.
IUI treatment is much cheaper than IVF and any other fertility medication (that comes in ART technique).
- IUI treatment with fertility medication is chosen by those couples, wherein the female partner faces any ovulation issue so to do the sync of the cycle of ovulation, fertility medications are given to the female. These fertility medications not only syncs the cycle but also enhance the production of eggs for better fertilization.
- Sample of the semen is collected from the male duo by normal ejaculation and then is kept into the sterile container. Now the main procedure starts here, this sample is washed separately by a special technique in order to get the sperms, which are free of any impurity. This washing technique eliminates those sperms, which are non-motile and inactive too and those sperms that can become hurdle in the way of fertilization. This process takes 2 hour for the completion.
- Once the washing procedure is done, the next step of IUI procedure is t transfer these washed sperms into the uterus of the female. At the time of female’s ovulation, these sperms then placed into the uterus with the help of a syringe. This is the step, where female feels stress and anxiety but there is no need to take tension as this process takes not more than 20-25 minutes of the patient and is totally trouble-free.
Factors which influences IUI success rate Nepal –
There are several factors, which contributes the success rate of IUI treatment Nepal. One must know that the female duo should not possess any kind of serious infertility disorder like severe endometriosis or poor egg quality etc. Couples, whoever going for this medication has to show some reports like the female must have to show the reports of her healthy fallopian tube and working efficiently or not.
IUI success rate Nepal relies on the sperms counts too and obviously sperms motility. An average count of the sperms (motile, active and fit by the morphologically structure) should be at least 10 million for this treatment. So, there are two main and significant point that influences IUI success rate in Nepal are –the eggs quality and sperm counts and its mobility. If any of these factors do not meet the requirements then IUI treatment may not take place.