IVF cost in Nepalgunj
Category : blog
IVF cost in Nepalgunj– The estimated IVF cost in Nepalgunj for a fresh IVF cycle ranges from NPR 2 80,000 to NPR 3 40,000. However, it depends on various factors that are mentioned below:
1. Couple’s age: Couple’s age is one of the significant factors that impact the IVF cost in Nepalgunj. Women above 35 and men above 40 planning for IVF treatment need a high dosage of fertility drugs. At this age, the quality of eggs and sperms starts declining, and couples cannot produce good quality eggs and sperms for fertilization. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal suggest IVF treatment to women below 35 and men below 40 to achieve the highest success rates at a reasonable cost.
2. Bodyweight: A couple considering IVF treatment in Nepalgunj should maintain their ideal body weight, as determined by their BMI because research has shown that people who are overweight or underweight require a higher dosage of fertility drugs to increase egg and sperm production, which affects the overall IVF cost in Nepalgunj.
3. Living lifestyle: Couples planning for IVF treatment should keep in mind that alcohol, tobacco, or other harmful drugs can impact their fertility, due to which they cannot produce good quality eggs and sperms. For increasing the production of eggs and sperms, they require extra fertility dosage, which increases the IVF cost in Nepalgunj. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal advise couples to avoid such harmful drugs and alcohol at least a month before an IVF treatment is planned.
4. Number of IVF cycles used: If a couple requires more than one IVF cycle to achieve the successful outcome. In such cases, the IVF cost in Nepalgunj will increase as per the number of IVF cycles used. It is a reason that fertility experts suggest IVF treatment to women below 35 and men below 40 as their chances of conception in one fresh IVF cycle are higher than the older couple.
Why Fertility Center Nepal offer a reasonable IVF treatment cost?
Fertility Center Nepal offers a reasonable cost for IVF treatment in Nepalgunj because the fertility experts at this clinic analyzed the last few year’s data and find that more than half of the population worldwide is dealing with the cause of infertility. For people living in urban areas, it is easy to afford fertility treatments. However, people living in rural areas cannot afford such fertility treatments. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal believe that each individual on this planet has a right to enjoy the phase of parenthood. Keeping the needs of people worldwide in their mind, they decide to charge a minimal cost for IVF treatment in Nepalgunj so that people from any country, city, state, or village can opt for the fertility treatments at a reasonable price.
IVF Treatment Cost in Nepalgunj
|Fertility Treatments with IVF||Cost in NPR|
|IVF (using self eggs & sperm)||3,40,000|
|IVF (using Egg Donor)||4,80,000 (additional cost of donor egg Nepal is NPR 1,40,000-1,50,000)|
|IVF (using Sperm donor)||3,90,000 (Donor sperm if combined with IVF then it costs separately NPR 50,000)|
|ICSI with IVF||3,40,000 (Cost of IVF and ICSI both are same)|
|IMSI with IVF||3,90,000 (additional cost of IMSI is NPR 50,000)|
|PICSI with IVF||3,90,000 (PICSI cost is NPR 50,000)|
|TESA with IVF||4,00,000 (TESA costs NPR 50,000)|
The aim of establishing Fertility Center Nepal is to spread happiness worldwide. Fertility Center Nepal is a one-stop destination for people who do not wish to spend much on fertility treatments but want to have their baby. Without wasting your much time, visit our center where people will get the reasonable cost of IVF treatment and get the highest success rate of the procedure for taking the baby home from Nepal to their home city.
What’s the procedure to perform an IVF treatment in Nepalgunj?
One fresh IVF treatment cycle in Nepalgunj consist of six steps, and these are as follows:
1. Stimulation: It is a step in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will monitor the woman’s ovaries and note her timings for egg release. The fertility expert will put the woman on some fertility drugs that help her to produce multiple eggs in one fresh IVF cycle for fertilization.
2. Egg Retrieval: It is a procedure in which the fertility experts will retrieve the eggs from the woman’s ovaries using a fine thin needle called a catheter that passes through the vaginal wall, and the fertility experts can remove the fluid from the follicles. While performing egg retrieval, the fertility expert puts the woman under local anesthesia because some women may experience mild cramping or discomfort during the recovery of eggs. Still, there is no need to worry as the fertility expert will prescribe some painkillers to reduce the pain and discomfort.
3. Insemination of eggs: In this step of IVF treatment in Nepalgunj, the fertility expert will ask the male member to produce his sperm sample into a sterile container. The fertility expert then hands over the container to the lab professionals. After that, the lab professionals will process the sperms and make them ready to accomplish the motile sperms. Upon completing this procedure, the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will initiate the insemination with the retrieved eggs by performing IVF/ICSI procedure.
4. Egg Fertilization: It is a crucial step of IVF treatment in Nepalgunj. The fertility experts will combine the collected woman’s eggs with her husband’s sperm to initiate the fertilization step. Once the fertilization occurs, the skilled embryologist will pick the most active and healthy embryo/s to transfer into the woman’s uterus.
5. Embryo Transfer: In this step, the skilled & experienced embryologist will transfer the selected embryo/s into the woman’s uterus and wait for the signs of the pregnancy to have occurred.
6. Pregnancy Test: It is the final stage of IVF treatment in Nepalgunj, in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will perform a pregnancy test 14 days after the embryo transfer, using ultrasound to scan the woman’s ovaries and hear the infant’s heartbeat. Once the fertility experts hear the heartbeat, it indicates a successful pregnancy has taken place. The couple will be discharged from the fertility clinic to their local obstetrician, where the pregnancy will grow as expected.
Note: If couples need assistance after getting discharged from Fertility Center Nepal, they can call us anytime, and we are always happy to assist them with our services 24/7, 365 days without any delay.