IVF cost in Kathmandu
Category : blog
IVF cost in Kathmandu for performing a single fresh IVF cycle ranges from NPR 2 80,000 to NPR 3 40,000. However, the cost of the procedure depends on the couple’s age, number of cycles used, bodyweight, living lifestyle, etc.
IVF Treatment Cost in kathmandu
|Fertility Treatments with IVF||Cost in NPR|
|IVF (using self eggs & sperm)||3,40,000|
|IVF (using Egg Donor)||4,80,000 (additional cost of donor egg Nepal is NPR 1,40,000-1,50,000)|
|IVF (using Sperm donor)||3,90,000 (Donor sperm if combined with IVF then it costs separately NPR 50,000)|
|ICSI with IVF||3,40,000 (Cost of IVF and ICSI both are same)|
|IMSI with IVF||3,90,000 (additional cost of IMSI is NPR 50,000)|
|PICSI with IVF||3,90,000 (PICSI cost is NPR 50,000)|
|TESA with IVF||4,00,000 (TESA costs NPR 50,000)|
IVF is a procedure where the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal collect the woman’s eggs from her ovaries and mix them with her husband’s sperm to process the fertilization part. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will pick the healthiest embryo/s to transfer it into the woman’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
On the 14 days after embryo transfer, couples need to visit the fertility center for the pregnancy test, which fertility experts will conduct via ultrasound to hear the infant’s heartbeat. Upon confirming the heartbeat, the pregnancy is successfully achieved, and the couples will get discharged from the Fertility Center Nepal to the local gynecologist.
Suppose couples could not achieve the successful outcome from the first attempt of an IVF treatment in Kathmandu. In that case, they repeat the cycle, and the IVF cost in Kathmandu will be charged accordingly by the Fertility Center Nepal. If the couple does not wish to repeat a standard IVF treatment procedure, they need to discuss with the fertility experts for the advanced IVF procedures.
What’s the standard IVF cost in Kathmandu for people looking for an IVF treatment?
IVF cost in Kathmandu at Fertility Center Nepal is very reasonable for all people looking for an IVF treatment. The standard average cost for IVF treatment in Kathmandu ranges from NPR 2 80,000 to NPR 3 40,000 for a single IVF cycle. However, the actual IVF cost in Kathmandu depends on various factors such as:
1. Age: IVF is a treatment in which a couple’s age plays an important role. Couples with increased age require a high dosage of fertility drugs to improve the quality of their eggs and sperms, which increases the overall IVF cost in Kathmandu. Women above 35 and men above 40 faces more challenges as their fertility starts declining, and they fail to produce enough eggs and sperms for successful fertilization. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal suggest IVF treatment is best for couples below 35.
2. Body density: A couple’s body density is a factor that can impact the IVF cost in Kathmandu. According to the study couples with over or under body density face problems while producing eggs and sperms of good quality. They require high fertility dosage to increase production. The experts advise couples planning for an IVF treatment to maintain an ideal body density according to their body mass index (BMI) to achieve successful fertilization.
3. Lifestyle habits: If couples regularly drink alcohol or chew tobacco and eat unhealthy food need high fertility dosage to increase the eggs and sperms production because these unhealthy habits can impact their fertility, and the requirement of high dosage of fertility drugs will increase the IVF cost in Kathmandu. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal advise the couple planning for an IVF to change their unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one that allows them to achieve a successful outcome of the IVF treatment in Kathmandu.
How the IVF treatment in Kathmandu works?
IVF is a surgical procedure in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will artificially fertilize the eggs and sperms of the biological parents and place them in an incubator where an embryo will get formed. Once the embryo gets created, the embryologist will put it into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
On the 14th day, after embryo transfer couple has to visit Fertility Center Nepal for a pregnancy check-up. If the results are positive, the pregnancy will grow as expected. If the first attempt was unsuccessful, the couple could repeat a procedure to achieve a successful outcome.
The entire IVF procedure will be performed outside the woman’s body but in the IVF lab, under-skilled & trained lab technicians.
Why most of the people from other developed countries choose Fertility Center Nepal?
The following are the reasons that make people from other developed countries choose Fertility Center Nepal. These are:
1. Skilled professionals: Fertility Center Nepal has the best qualified & skilled fertility professionals with more than 15 years of experience treating infertility issues in younger and older couples.
2. Affordable treatments: People worldwide will get the best & affordable treatment at Fertility Center Nepal in Kathmandu.
3. Use of the latest and advanced technology: At this clinic, the fertility expert uses the latest & advanced technologies to treat all types of infertility issues.
What are the available options for advanced IVF procedures at Fertility Center Nepal?
The following are the advanced IVF procedures options available at Fertility Center Nepal:
1. ICSI: ICSI is a procedure to treat the causes of male infertility, which means the man facing challenges while producing his sperms the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will perform ICSI with IVF to achieve the maximum chances of conception. In such cases, the fertility experts will use advanced techniques to extract the sperms surgically from the male ejaculate. The fertility experts will use two methods (i) testicular sperm aspiration (TESE) and (ii) percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA). Once enough sperms are retrieved, they will pick the single most active sperm and directly inject into each egg to facilitate fertilization.
2. Egg donation: In this procedure, the fertility experts will use the donor eggs and mix them with the sperm of the biological father or use donor sperms to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization takes place, the formed embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the birth mother to establish a successful pregnancy. Egg donors are women hired by the Fertility Center Nepal to build the families of childless couples. These are the young, healthy, and fertile women between 21 to 30 years and will fertilize their eggs with the sperm of the genetic father to facilitate the fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the created embryo will be implanted into the genetic mother’s uterus.
3. Egg Freezing: It is a beneficial advanced IVF procedure for those women who wish to plan their family in their late 30’s. In this procedure, women can freeze their eggs in their 20’s and use them in the future. However, the couple needs to bear fixed yearly charges for storing the eggs, and that will be around 10% of the essential IVF cost in Kathmandu.
4. PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis): It is a procedure in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will screen a single embryo for congenital disease or chromosomal disorders before they proceed with the embryo transfer procedure. It is done to check the genetic disorder is attached to the embryo/s, if fertility experts find any then they first treat that disorder and later on proceed with the embryo transfer process. The purpose of checking genetic disease is that it will not pass to the newborn, and it will be conducted if couples need it.
What are the services offered by the Fertility Center Nepal?
Fertility Center Nepal is one of the best & leading fertility clinics in Kathmandu. The following are the services offered by this clinic to all patients worldwide. These are:
1. Quality of treatment: Fertility Center Nepal is a fertility clinic in Kathmandu that offers the best quality of treatment to all their patients without biasing between lower, middle, or upper-class people. It is a clinic that believes in quality work rather than quantity. This clinic uses high-end equipment to treat all types of infertility issues without any failure.
2. Surroundings of the clinic: The surroundings of the Fertility Center Nepal are delightful, and the people feel positive vibes around them when they enter the clinic. It is a moment when couples experience that they are at the right place, and this is a clinic that helps them achieve the most precious gift of their life, which is their baby.
3. Skilled & trained Professionals: Fertility Center Nepal has skilled & experienced fertility professionals with more than 15 years of experience in treating routine and complex infertility cases and helps many childless couples conceive a baby. They are highly qualified professionals who make pregnancy possible for the older couples whose countries have rejected it.
4. Economical & affordable treatments: Fertility Center Nepal in Kathmandu is a fertility clinic that offers economical & affordable fertility treatments to all patients worldwide. They offer such reasonable treatments because the fertility experts at this clinic surveyed to find that more than half of the population worldwide is suffering from infertility. It is difficult for many people to afford fertility treatments because of the cost. Keeping the needs of all in their mind, they decide to charge a minimum amount for the fertility treatments as they believe that everyone on this planet has a right to enjoy the parenthood phase happily.
5. Use of latest and advanced techniques: At Fertility Center Nepal, experts will use the latest and developed methods that allow infertile couples to become a parent of their baby.
The factors mentioned above attract many people from other developed countries to visit Fertility Center Nepal in Kathmandu for fertility treatments. The number of visitors is rapidly increasing every year, and IVF clinics in Kathmandu under Fertility Center Nepal have become a preferred choice for people worldwide.
Leave a Reply