Fertility Clinic in Nepal – To fight against Infertility
Category : Uncategorized
Couples when decide to bring a new life into this world for this they have to be very cautious while choosing the fertility clinic. The Fertility Clinic in Nepal gives them all under one roof e.g. the best fertility expert who can increase the chances of pregnancy by using the latest and modern technology, best embryologist who know what’s the best time to transfer the embryo, world-class infrastructure and environment around the people who are undergoing the fertility treatment, success rate of take home baby, waiting time is not much if you are using egg or sperm donor in your treatment and the affordable cost of the fertility treatment.
The fertility experts including other staff members at Fertility Clinic in Nepal promise to their patients that they will wipe their all tears which they are facing due to infertility issues and give them a reason to smile and to live their parenthood happily.
At Fertility Clinic in Nepal, we offer both male and female infertility treatment. For male members who are dealing with the infertility issues such as low or poor sperm count, abnormal shape of semen; sperms are not present in semen etc. For females who are dealing with the infertility issues such as failed ovaries, blocked fallopian tubes, repeated miscarriages etc.
Treatments available at Fertility Clinic in Nepal
Following are the infertility treatment options available at Fertility Clinic in Nepal:
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI): IUI is a laboratory procedure which separates the fast moving sperm from non-moving sperm. It can be performed with your partner’s sperm or sperm donor which is known as donor insemination.
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF): IVF is a procedure which involves the fertilization of eggs outside the women body. This procedure can be performed by using your own eggs and sperms or donor eggs and sperms, or both.
- IVF with ICSI: IVF with ICSI is a procedure in which the single sperm is directly injected into an egg for fertilization and it is similar as IVF. ICSI along with IVF achieved the highest success rate and are no longer presented separately.
- Egg collection & Embryo Transfer: Eggs are retrieved from women ovaries when it gets matured and the eggs and sperms are kept in the laboratory for about 4 hours after the egg retrieval. When the embryo reaches its blastocyst stage which is day 5 then your embryologist will transfer one or more embryo into your uterus in order to achieve the successful pregnancy.
- Laser Assisted Hatching: This is a procedure which is used to help the embryo to hatch out from its zona pellucida and promote implantation in the wall of uterine after the transfer of the embryo.
- Egg Donation: This is a procedure where young, healthy and fertile women between the age group of 21 to 28 years donate their eggs to help other women who are unable to get pregnant with their own eggs.
- Surrogate Mothers: Fertility Clinic in Nepal offers the surrogate mothers between the age group of 23 to 40 years, preferably married women with kids to carry the baby for other women who are unable to carry the pregnancy in her womb due to some medical conditions.
Success Rate of Fertility Clinic in Nepal
The success rate of taking the home baby at Fertility Clinic in Nepal is around 75 to 85% which is quite high as compared with the success rate of other developed countries and at a reasonable cost.
Leave a Reply