Fibroid removal surgery tests & costs in our clinic.
Category : blog
What is Fibroid removal surgery in Nepal?
Fibroids are abnormal and unwanted growth that forms inside the uterus lining and interferes with infertility. It requires assistance to remove the growth without affecting the uterus. Several approaches are present to remove uterus fibroid and have high results. These are the non-cancerous growth that causes infertility in women. Some females with fibroids have other symptoms like heavy periods bleeding, painful cramps, spotting, and infertility.
Your doctor will perform some screening to diagnose the fibroid condition and location. It will help them to treat the problem and provide better results. In the case of uterine fibroid symptoms, the expert will recommend a few tests to confirm the diagnosis and suggest a treatment. The ultrasound and other lab tests will include in the process. Your fibroid removal treatment will depend on the test results and your condition. If you want to conceive a baby after the treatment, the expert will recommend none or a minimally invasive process.
Nepal is the best country for affordable treatment costs than in developed countries. Fibroid Surgery in Nepal performs in numerous centres. It has better results because different conditions and fertility factors assist with the process. The Fibroid removal surgery cost in Nepal is reasonable compared to western industrialized countries.
What are the fibroid testings in Nepal?
Numerous testings perform in Nepal for fibroid conditions in women. It is the main factor affecting female fertility and causing them childlessly. It can check through the regular pelvic exam where the expert checks the female uterus shape, size, or abnormality presence. In other fibroid symptoms, your expert will recommend the following diagnoses:
- Ultrasound:- It is the process that uses sound waves and gets an abdominal internal picture. It will recommend by your expert to confirm the problem with correct measurement and size. It can perform through the vagina (Transvaginal ultrasound) involves inserting the device with a camera inside the uterus through the vagina.
- Blood testing:- Your expert will perform some blood testing or CBC (complete blood count) that will confirm the blood loss and presence inside the body.
- MRI:- This is the most accurate test for determining the location, size, and type of uterine fibroid. It recommends highly to women approaching menopause or who have a large uterus.
- Hysteroscopy: Through it, the expert inserts the device into the female uterus and assists the conditions causing other troubles.
- Hysterosonography: This procedure involves inserting a prepared compound into the female uterus, which clears the way and aids in the correction of any issues that may exist.
What is fibroid removal surgery in Nepal?
Conventional surgeries:- These are the only remaining options for treating fibroid and other related issues. Fibroid removal surgery in Nepal performs by a fertility expert or surgeon.
- Hysterectomy: It involves removing the entire uterus with or without ovaries. It removes the problem caused by fibroids and is the only method left for the female. After the procedure, the female cannot become a mother because she cannot bear the child.
- Abdominal myomectomy: It performs through the open surgery of the abdomen as the expert removes fibroids through the incision on the lower abdomen. It involves massive scars and fertility in the future.
Minimal invasive: It will save your uterus and does not cause much scar or incisions that cause other problems to the female. They still have a chance to become a mother and conceive their baby. Many latest technologies are helping in the process and providing long-term safety with effectiveness.
- Uterine artery embolization:- This procedure involves injecting small particles into the uterine arteries, which supply blood to the fibroids. It will stop the blood production and cause shrinking and destruction of fibroid. In some cases, it causes problems as the particles will inject into different arteries.
- Radiofrequency ablation: It performs through laparoscopy or Transvaginal procedure. It involves the energy of radiofrequency that damages the fibroid and their blood carrier arteries.
- Laparoscopic: It recommends some amount of fibroid present inside the uterus. It entails making a few small incisions in the lower abdomen and inserting a device (with a camera) inside to remove the fibroid with small surgical instruments. It does not affect the uterus, and you can still conceive after the procedure.
- Endometrial ablation:- It is the process of using energy to destroy the uterine lining from the inside but does not affect the outside growth of the uterus. It is highly successful in reducing heavy menstrual flow.
- Hysteroscopic myomectomy:- It requiresAn instrument will that removes the fibroid present inside the uterus by inserting it inside the vagina and cervix.
Noninvasive:- It entails medication treatment with no incisions or other discomfort. The doctors recommend tablets to shrink the fibroids present inside the female uterus. It manages the heavy menstrual bleeding and pelvic heaviness. Different medications are available to assist the condition and have better results.
- Gonadotrophin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists: It blocks the production of estrogen and progesterone hormones and causes a menopausal condition. The fibroid shrinks, and the medicine can continue for some months, but high use relates to severe side effects.
- IUD (Intrauterine Device): It is the device that fits inside the uterus and produces progestin hormones. It helps relieve heavy bleeding during periods but does not affect the fibroid.
- Your expert will suggest other medicines to reduce the pain and manage heavy flow during menstruation. They do not affect the fibroid or does not shrink them.
- MRI process: It performs during your MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) diagnosis that sends high-resolution waves inside the female abdomen and helps in locating the exact location of fibroid inside the uterus. It send sound waves (sonication’s) inside the targeted area that heat and destroys the fibroid without causing any cut or incision to the female abdomen.
Which centre has the affordable cost for fibroid removal in Nepal?
The Fibroid Surgery cost in Nepal starts from NPR 50,000 to NPR 1,12,000. Different treatments and procedures have varied Fibroids Surgery price in Kathmandu. Your Fibroid removal Surgery price in Kathmandu will depend on the treatment type and condition. The The FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the best centre for Fibroid Surgery in Nepal. It has the best fibroid surgeon in Nepal. The cost of fibroid surgery in FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is more affordable than in other centres.
l starts from NPR 50,000 to NPR 1,12,000. Different treatments and procedures have varied Fibroids Surgery price in Kathmandu. Your Fibroid removal Surgery price in Kathmandu will depend on the treatment type and condition. The The FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is the best centre for Fibroid Surgery in Nepal. It has the best fibroid surgeon in Nepal. The cost of fibroid surgery in FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL is more affordable than in other centres.