A Marked Down Package of IVF with Egg Donor Cost in Nepal
Category : blog
Nepal is the hub of medical health care department and it is the famous end place for numerous international citizens too. Since we are talking about the ART technique, in this page, we will be discussing IVF Nepal with an egg donor and IVF with Egg Donor Cost in Nepal. ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) is the generic term that encompasses advanced fertility treatment and IVF is that treatment, where sperms and eggs are collected from the couple and then combined in a single petri dish for fertilization procedure.
There are many medications till now to decipher infertility issue, some of them are very efficacious and fruitful too, donating the eggs by the egg donor to the infertile female to attain healthy fertilization is one of the best ART fertility treatments. Based on the latest data, one out of six couples residing in Nepal has the complication of giving birth or have the issue of infertility.
What is IVF?
IVF, as mentioned above, is one of the advanced forms of ART methodology. IVF is simply described as the universal remedy of infertility hiccups. IVF is that treatment, which can be combined with other ART techniques to get a favorable result (according to the infertility issue).
Egg Donor, Nepal – Egg donor is for those infertile women, who are unable to achieve pregnancy by her own eggs. Egg donation with IVF Nepal is that method within which the eggs are collected from a fit donor egg to achieve healthy and successful fertilization in IVF fertilization process.
Who can go for IVF with Egg Donor in Nepal?
Given below are some points why the infertile couple make their mind to opt for egg donor –
- Those women who are neither mentally fit nor physically, may not perform the natural cycle of fertilization can settle on IVF with egg donor Nepal.
- Most common reason of female infertility is improper ovulation even if fertility drugs are given, many of the women do not ovulate, so the one, who has the dilemma of ovulation, can opt for Egg Donor.
- If the ovaries or eggs were removed or damaged, (it may happen in the case of post-cancer treatment, major surgery, or chemotherapy etc.)
- Eggs that are originated from female may lack in potential or the number of eggs produced at the time of egg retrieval is also of low counts to be effectively fertile by male sperms, this is the best situation turning your mind to egg donor instead of undergoing fertility medication and hormonal injections twice or thrice during your IVF cycle.
IVF with egg donor charges in Nepal – Is it Affordable by the infertile couples?
Yes, It is affordable and under the budget of the infertile couple. Since IVF treatment is the efficacious and productive fertility treatment to elucidate infertility cause, IVF with egg donor charges in Nepal is quite high than the other basic fertility treatments such as IUI treatment, ovulation induction treatment etc.
IVF with Egg Donor cost in Nepal is not at all beyond the reach by the infertile couples. Fertility Centre Nepal is the ongoing and leading fertility clinic that not only puts forward IVF treatment with egg donor giving a high success rate but also it provides affordable IVF with egg donor charges in Nepal.
|IVF with Egg Donor Cost in Nepal –||Cost in NPR|
| This medication involves- |
(where egg donor cost is NPR 1,50,000)
Screening and medical checkups of the egg donor before providing her own eggs –
True, if any of the couples go for IVF treatment with an egg donor, the couple also have some knowledge about the minor details of the egg donor such as what is the criteria of choosing egg donor, how the donor fits for IVF with egg donor etc. Let’s read some of the methods before selecting an egg donor, which are –
- Fertility Screening: During this step, donor’s ovaries are monitored for the flexibility to supply eggs through the blood tests.
- Medical Screening: This involves testing of infectious diseases, drugs use and general health. The sexual partner of associate egg donor may be asked to bear screening for sexually transmitted infections.
- Genetic Screening: Case history is performed to evaluate to lift awareness of attainable hereditary diseases or genetic disorders.
These are all the basic to advance details about IVF treatment with Egg Donor Nepal, its process and IVF with egg donor cost in Nepal. The success rate of egg donation with IVF Nepal depends upon the clinic’s egg donor health, fitness, and intended male partner’s sperms motility. The success rate of egg donation mechanism in Nepal is 70-80%.
Leave a Reply