IVF Cost in Nepal – Ease the fertility treatment for infertile couples
Category : blog
The IVF Cost in Nepal depends majorly on the age of the women which is one of the very important factors which affects the success rate of pregnancy. A woman under age of 35 years is more fertile than the woman over the age of 35 years because as she grows older she requires the high dosage to stimulate her ovaries and sometimes the eggs she produces is of bad quality which of no use.
Two IVF cycles are always expensive than one IVF cycle. If you are unable to achieve the successful result in one cycle then you have to go for the second one to achieve the successful results. Most of the women have undergone for more than two IVF cycles to achieve the goal of having their own baby.
If in case alone is not able to give you the successful result then you can opt for IVF with an egg donor, IVF with surrogacy, IVF with PGD or IVF with FET (frozen embryo transfer) this will increase your basic IVF Cost in Nepal, however, also increase the chances of successful pregnancy.
IVF Cost in Nepal before IVF Cycle
The IVF Cost in Nepal before IVF cycle includes the following:
- Initial Visit: Initial visit means to meet up with the fertility expert who will review your case and examine the exact cause of your infertility by using tests and scans. Your initial visit also includes a consultation with financial experts to review the IVF Cost in Nepal, financing options etc.
- Sonohysterogram: It is an ultrasound procedure which will detect if there are any abnormalities inside your uterus which can affect the pregnancy.
- Trial Transfer: This is also an ultrasound procedure where your fertility expert will place a tiny catheter inside your uterus to determine the length and the direction of your uterine cavity before they begin with IVF cycle.
- Semen Analysis: This is done especially to check the volume and the sperm count of the male member, in case if they require the advanced treatment such as ICSI for successful fertilization.
- Semen Culture: This is done to identify in case any bacteria is existing in the semen which can affect the success of IVF treatment.
- FSH Level: FSH means Follicle Stimulating Hormone which is present in women body and this test is done by the blood draw, basically on the second or third day of the periods. This test provides an indirect indicator of egg quality.
IVF Cost in Nepal is divided into 3 categories:
Pre- Existing Expenses:
- Complete IVF/ ICSI procedure
- Egg Pick-up
- Airport Transfer
- Doctor’s fee
- Blood tests, scans, male and female blood investigation
IVF Cost in Nepal per IVF Cycle:
- Lab charges
- Before and after counseling
- Consultation with IVF expert
- Only standard medicines
Note: IVF Cost in Nepal only includes standard medicines. The medicine which requires stimulating ovaries will cost you extra.
Advanced IVF Cost in Nepal:
If you need the advanced treatment with advanced diagnoses than the basic IVF Cost in Nepal will increases accordingly.
Leave a Reply