Best Fertility Clinic In Nepal
Category : blog
Best Fertility Clinic in Nepal offers low IVF cost in Nepal, IUI treatment, ICSI clinic, and IVF clinic in Nepal. Infertility disorders necessitate more than just medication, there are a number of other variables to consider when selecting an infertility Clinic. The following are the best fertility clinics in Nepal that offer various fertility treatments to couples looking for a baby but cannot conceive naturally. These are the fertility clinics that help couples in conceiving their babies. These are:
1. Fertility Centre Nepal: The best fertility clinic in Nepal
Fertility Centre Nepal is the best fertility clinic in Nepal that offers various fertility treatments under one roof to treat all infertility issues. Fertility Centre Nepal hires highly qualified & trained fertility professionals who help couples in conceiving a baby. It is one of the best fertility clinics in Nepal equipped with the latest and advanced equipment used to treat the causes of infertility in couples, which is stopping them from becoming a parent. By using the latest and advanced technologies, the experts at this clinic have achieved the highest success rate. They are also able to make pregnancy possible for couples of growing ages.
2. We Care IVF Surrogacy: One of the best fertility clinics in Nepal
We Care IVF Surrogacy is one of the best fertility clinics in Nepal that offers reasonable & cost-effective fertility treatments to people worldwide without biasing between the lower, middle, or upper-class. The experts of this clinic treat each individual with equality and provide the best solution to their infertility. The clinic has best infertility doctor in Nepal. The clinic experts offer world-class facilities to each individual such as:
- 24/7 complete patient care
- Transparency in the treatment from the initial stage until the baby is delivered.
- CCTV coverage to IVF lab allows couples to see what the lad technicians are doing with their embryos.
- Cost-effective various fertility treatments
- Best fertility counsellors.
- Best place to stay throughout the treatment journey.
- Highest success rates of fertility treatments.
- Best arrangements for food, travel, etc.
3. Select IVF: Leading fertility clinic in Nepal
Select IVF is the leading fertility clinic in Nepal that offers a variety of fertility treatments to people worldwide that help them come over from the causes of infertility and enjoy their phase of parenthood happily. According to the clinical research, many couples from other developed countries are rejected in their countries because of increased age. Still, the fertility experts at Select IVF treat them and have achieved the highest success rates in couples with growing ages. Select IVF is the clinic of blessings, and people in more significant numbers are travelling to Nepal for their fertility treatments at Select IVF. The clinic has reasonable IVF cost in Kathmandu Nepal.
4. World Fertility Service: Top fertility clinic in Nepal
World Fertility Service is the top fertility clinic in Nepal which has performed thousands of fertility treatments with the highest success rate using their standard & advanced fertility procedures. At this clinic, the experts use the most advanced technology, which is Laser Assisted Hatching. It is a technique that improves the pregnancy rates for couples of growing age and couples who have had previous failed IVF cycles. The experts at this clinic focus on maximizing successful pregnancies by minimizing the cost of fertility treatments in Nepal.
What are fertility treatments options available at these best fertility clinics in Nepal?
The following are some commonly used fertility treatment procedures are available at these best fertility clinics in Nepal, and these are:
- IVF: IVF is a procedure that is commonly used to treat the causes of infertility. It is a procedure in which the experts from the fertility clinic in Nepal collect the eggs and sperm of the birth parents and mix them to aid the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist picks the most active embryo/s to transfer into the uterus of the birth mother to establish a successful pregnancy. The success rates of IVF in Nepal is higher.
2. ICSI: ICSI is a fertility procedure that is useful to treat the causes of male infertility. It is a procedure in which the experts will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to ease the fertilization process. Suppose a male member failed to produce enough sperm for fertilization. In that case, the fertility experts extract them surgically either from Testicle, testicular sperm aspiration (TESE) or from Epididymis, percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA). Once the sperm is extracted, the expert will combine the egg and sperm to form an embryo. Once the embryo is formed will implant into the birth mother’s uterus, and experts will wait for the pregnancy signs.
3. Egg donation: It is a commonly used procedure, especially by those female partners who cannot produce enough eggs for fertilization. It is a procedure in which the clinic experts borrow the donor eggs young, healthy and fertile. After the eggs are collected, the experts combine them artificially with the genetic father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the healthiest embryo and transfer into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
4. Egg freezing: Egg freezing is the best procedure, especially for those women who wish to have babies in their late 30s’. In such cases, they can use their stored eggs to fertilize with donor or genetic father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Couples need to pay the fixed yearly charges at these best fertility clinics in Nepal for egg freezing, around 10% of the essential IVF cost.
5. Sperm donor: Sperm donor is a fertility procedure for male members dealing with low or poor sperm count, low sperm quality, etc. It is a procedure in which the clinic experts use the donor sperms and fertilize them with women eggs in the IVF laboratory. Before couples plan for sperm donor treatment, they need to speak to their fertility experts.6. Tube reversal: Tube reversal is a fertility treatment in which the clinic experts put back together with the woman’s fallopian tubes that help for natural pregnancy. The clinic experts in Nepal recommend tube reversal to those females whose tubes have burned out. It is a surgical procedure in which the skilled & experienced surgeon will make a small cut in the lower pelvic area of the woman to operate the tubes. Using a microscope, the surgeon attaches the small tubes with a small suture. Upon completing this procedure, the chances of a woman’s natural conception are around 50 to 70%. Tube reversal is a procedure that gives benefits to women below 40.