IVF Clinic Nepalgunj – A clinic where hope to conceive own baby grows every day
Category : blog
IVF Clinic Nepalgunj is one of the best and leading clinics in Nepal which offers the various infertility treatments which help those couples who are looking to conceive their own baby as they are unable to get pregnant naturally after having an unprotected intercourse for 12 months and more after the one-and half year of their marriage. People from other Western countries travel to IVF Centre Nepalgunj for their infertility treatment and these numbers are rapidly increasing every year because Nepal is a country which offers the fertility treatments at low cost without compromising the quality of the treatment.
Fertility Treatments available at IVF Centre Nepalgunj
There are wide ranges of the fertility treatments available at the IVF Centre Nepalgunj which will help you in conceiving your own baby and some of them are listed below:
- a) IUI: IUI is the first line fertility treatment available at IVF Centre Nepalgunj in which your fertility expert will properly wash the sperm of your husband and will place inside your uterus to facilitate fertilization and this is the most reasonable fertility treatment which you should try before going for other expensive fertility treatments. This is the treatment which is best suited for the people who are under age of 35 years.
- b) IVF: IVF is another best fertility treatment at IVF Centre Nepalgunj which is most commonly used by the couples who are looking to conceive their own baby. In this procedure, your fertility expert will collect your eggs and your husband sperm and fertilized them in the laboratory. The resulted embryo will be placed into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy.
- c) ICSI: ICSI is a fertility treatment which is performed at IVF Centre Nepalgunj especially for the male members who are dealing with the cause of infertility. In this procedure, your fertility expert will directly inject a single sperm into each egg for fertilization and the resulted embryo will be placed into your uterus.
- d) Egg Donation: This is the advanced procedure of the fertility treatment at IVF Centre Nepalgunj where young, healthy and fertile women who are between the age group of 21 to 30 years will donate their eggs for other women who are in need of them. These donated eggs will be fertilized with the sperm of the recipient husband and the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of the intended mother.
- e) Surrogacy: Surrogacy is an option for you if you are unable to carry the pregnancy in your own womb due to some medical reason than another woman will carry your baby in her womb for 9 months and she is known as Surrogate mothers.
Ethical Treatment offered at IVF Clinic Nepalgunj
The fertility experts at IVF Clinic Nepalgunj will begin your fertility treatment on the basis of the series of your medical reports and will also explain you about the procedure which you have chosen to treat your infertility issues.