Category : Mini IVF
Why mini IVF treatment in Nepal for better pregnancy?
Infertility is the most common issue among couples wanting to have children. It resists them to become parents and starting their families. Many people suffer from various infertility issues that prevent having children and leave them childless. They try to become pregnant but face failure or miscarriages that affect their psychological situation more. Sterility problems of partners require assistance to conceive a healthy baby. Several assisted reproductive methods are present to assist different infertility problems of partners.
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the top ART that performs in different conditions of men and women infertility. It produces the best benefits when a child is healthy, and it aids patients in overcoming past trauma. IVF is a procedure that uses the eggs and sperm of two spouses to produce biological children. Many people choose the process because of its positive and healthy outcomes. It improves the odds of live birth, allowing for conception while preventing the transmission of serious illnesses. It has processes for different conditions that cannot conceive or require more time. It performs according to the couple’s infertility and health conditions. In advanced age with severe male infertility, the doctor can recommend IVF with ICSI for the better treatment results. If you have PCOS or PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) or low ovarian reversal, reacts with the fertility medicines used during the process. It causes more severe life-threatening problems than happens to females. ARTs have assistance for it, such as mild or mini IVF.
Mild IVF in Nepal is the best choice to become parents successfully at an affordable price. The mini IVF cost in Nepal is lower than in developed countries.
Many centres and clinics offer the best light or mini IVF treatment in Nepal. It regulates serious health complications arise in female partners because of fertility medications. The process performs with the fewer medicines used in the IVF treatment and provides conception.
Why does mild IVF recommend in Nepal?
Mild IVF is the best process to conceive a baby with fewer side effects of IVF treatment. It uses rarer medicines than conventional IVF to produce eggs. Your fertility expert will recommend the process in your severe conditions that cause the body to react to fertility medicines. Some women do not face any such problem with fertility medicines, but their bodies respond differently. It affects the normal hormones of the female body and increases their function to boost eggs production and produce more eggs at one time. It recommends in the following conditions of the female partner that will provide better results:-
- The female partner is younger, which means she can generate quality eggs and has a high probability of becoming pregnant.
- You have tubal factor infertility issues such as blocked or damaged fallopian tubes that affect the sperm movement.
- The malefactor is the concern of your infertility issues, and only the female partner has sterility issues.
- Women who have PCOD or PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Disorder or syndrome) both affect female infertility. Its symptoms react with the fertility medicines used in IVF treatment.
- You have poor or low ovarian reverse that causes no function with the medication and cause process waste.
Is IVF and mild IVF process different from each other in Nepal?
No, the IVF and mild IVF treatment process in Nepal is similar to that performed with the eggs and sperm of partners. The mini IVF treatment functions with minimal stimulation for egg production. It uses a Low dose of FSH to produce eggs from the ovaries. Fertility medications use in IVF to increase the quality and quantity of the eggs produce from the ovaries. Just ovarian stimulation in both IVF processes is different, and the entire process is similar. Your eggs and sperm will retrieve outside the body for fertilization and transfer back into the female womb. The following is the mild IVF process in Nepal:
- Screening and counselling: Your fertility and health will confirm through medical screenings performed in the IVF treatment by your expert. It will analyze the eggs and sperm quality and condition of partners. Your doctor will perform some blood tests, ultrasound, and other examinations. It will check your different conditions, disorders or inherited diseases, etc. After it, the centre counsellor will counsel partners for providing support and managing their stress level.
- Ovarian stimulation: Your expert will suggest some oral medicines rather than injectable medicines used in conventional IVF. Your expert will monitor the follicles’ formation with ultrasound and blood tests. The doctor will provide lower doses of fertility medicines or medications with fewer reactions. Your eggs will retrieve from outside the body and released into the uterus using injections.
- Egg retrieval: The eggs from the female uterus will collect by the expert as a device. They retrieve your healthy eggs produced through medications. The procedure will involve inserting a catheter with a camera and a light into the uterus, collecting the eggs with a sharp needle, and retrieving them outside through the vaginal opening. The eggs will not have much quantity than in conventional IVF. It will fertilize with sperm that will gather through the male partner and prepares in the lab.
- Insemination: In conventional and mini IVF, the eggs and sperm of partners fertilize outside the body. Your specialist will place it on a Petri plate to help sperm float and mix with eggs. It will fertilize some embryos with less quantity than in the conventional IVF process.
- Implantation: Your expert will check for the fertilized eggs’ development for some days and select the best to move into the female womb. The catheter will employ again as the embryo will place on it and insert into the uterus.
- Pregnancy: The embryo will implant into the female womb, and a blood test can confirm the conception results after two weeks of the process.
What has the mild IVF cost in Nepal? Is it more affordable than conventional IVF?
Mini IVF cost in Nepal is lower than traditional IVF because it performs with lower medications. Fertility medicines have high prices that can affect the entire treatment cost. Chances of a High success rate in mini IVF treatment are low because fewer eggs produce and recover from the female uterus. It will cause some eggs to fertilize and form embryos that one or no fertilized egg for another IVF cycle. You will require another treatment or follow the entire IVF cycle follow again. It will increase the cost of mild IVF in Nepal.
The leading mini IVF Clinic in Nepal is FERTILITY CENTRE NEPAL. They have advanced technologies and the latest guidance that provides top results in treatments. Your chances will increase through the centre as the process will perform by the top experienced IVF specialists.