Tips for Successful IVF Cycle
IVF is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology. The procedure can be done using your own eggs and your partner’s sperm. Today’s IVF is common. People are more aware of infertility treatments. IVF will make big demands on your time, body and emotions.
IVF is special medical techniques are used to help a woman become pregnant. In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the joining of a woman’s egg and a man’s sperm in a laboratory dish. In vitro means outside the body. Fertilization means the sperm has attached to and entered the egg.
There are so many risks in IVF treatments so before begin treatment it is very important to be fully aware of all the problems. IVF can be a physically and emotionally demanding process.
Do you have your medical reports, send us now for a free quote
IVF treatment is very expensive and stressful so this is very important to get a successful treatment. Every clinic will give their success rates. In IVF it is very important to prepare your body and mind for the journey of the treatment.
- Take it easy: while taking the IVF treatment you need to be relaxed and stay stress-free. This is a major challenge for the women to taking it easy. The studies showthat the more you will see a correlation between increased physical activity and decreased rates of conception
- Be Patient: IVF is an expensive and time-consuming procedure you may undergo many tests. Sometimes you feel depressed , anxious. Try to keep your mind off of any worries or potential setbacks during the IVF journey andmost importantly, have hope that your doctors will do all they can to help you get pregnant and have a healthy baby.
- Prepare for “no exercise” during the week of egg retrieval: the fertility medications prescribed by the doctor have some physical side effects like fatigue and mild discomfort. So it,s ok if you listento your body and do not push your body to anything.
- Take treatment from theexperienced doctor: experience matters a lot, this is very important to choose your doctor carefully. Someone who won’t touch the funds and cause uterine contractions. Someone who’ll follow the ultrasound images like a hawk.
- Take Multivitamins (containing folic acid): folic acid supplement helps reduce the risks of birth defects. A recent study said that folic acid can boost the chance of an IVF twin birth, perhaps by improving implantation prospects.
- Try Acupuncture: Acupuncture may boost fertility. Multiple studies have shown that acupuncture may be beneficial to women who are undergoing the IVF process. It can help you feel more relaxed and optimistic.
- Talk openly with your doctor: this is very important to discuss everything with your doctor and all doubts should be clear especially the directions for all of your medications. This may help you to boost your confidence in IVF and increase chances for a successful conception.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late: if your age is less than 40, chances of successful treatment are more than if you age more than 40. The chances of successful treatments decrease as your age increases