Category : blog
Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu is a clinic where dreams turn into reality for all childless couples and the fertility experts are of this clinic are well-qualified and trained fertility experts with an experience of more than 25 years in the field of fertility management and treating the rare and complex cases of infertility by using the latest and advanced technology to treat all kind of infertility issues.
The fertility experts at Fertility Centre Nepal has achieved the highest success rate of taking the baby home which is around 70 to 80% of the women under age of 35 years and also they make the pregnancy possible for the women who are over age of 40 years and allow them to enjoy their parenthood happily with their own baby. The Fertility Centre Nepal is equipped with world class technology and infrastructure same as international standards and the fertility expert of this clinic will offer you the best fertility treatment at the reasonable cost but without compromising the quality of the treatment. There are wide ranges of fertility treatments are available at Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu which will help you in conceiving a baby.
Fertility Treatments options at Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu
The Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu offers the wide ranges of fertility treatment and some of them are listed below:
- a) IVF: IVF is one of the most common use procedures at Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu in which your fertility expert will collect the eggs from your ovaries and mix them with the sperm of your husband in a culture dish outside your body but in IVF lab for fertilization. Once the eggs are fertilized the resulted embryo will be placed into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy.
- b) ICSI: ICSI is a fertility treatment which is especially used for treating male infertility in which your fertility expert at Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu will directly inject a single sperm into each egg for fertilization and then placed the fertilized embryo into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy.
- c) IUI: IUI is the procedure in which your fertility expert at Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu will first properly wash the sperms of your husband and then place inside your uterus to facilitate fertilization.
- d) Egg Donation: In this fertility procedure your fertility expert at Fertility Clinic in Kathmandu will borrow the eggs from the egg donor and then artificially inseminate them with the sperm of your husband and then place the resulted embryo into your uterus to establish the pregnancy.
- e) Gestational Surrogacy: This is a procedure where your fertility expert will use your egg and your husband sperm for fertilization and the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of the surrogate mother who will then carry the pregnancy in her womb for 9 months for you and then hand over the baby to you. In this procedure the surrogate is not genetically related to newborn.